Boston v Orlando - East Finals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hey dumbass, I don't think anyone had the cavs winning the east. I know I didn't, I had them getting knocked out by orlando or boston. I was telling the lebron fans I know that that would happen even before the all start break.

a healthy bynum would make a big difference in our favor, but we don't need him at 100% to beat boston. just as long as he's able to play enough to get gasol and odom rest.

you say you dont think anyone had the cavs winning the east and im a dumbass. lol just shut the fuck up

Jan 18, 2006
Boston is in trouble, they playing like some old timers now. They gave the Magic new life when they couldnt finish them off in game 4 however Perkins getting ejected for that 2nd T was bullshit, refs should have known he already had 1 and not gave him that 2nd 1. I still wondering how Davis got that concussion, just weird

Apr 7, 2004
Boston is in trouble, they playing like some old timers now. They gave the Magic new life when they couldnt finish them off in game 4 however Perkins getting ejected for that 2nd T was bullshit, refs should have known he already had 1 and not gave him that 2nd 1. I still wondering how Davis got that concussion, just weird
THEY SAID HE LOST A TOOTH ALSO

May 2, 2002
sorry if i dislike the celtricks you dumbass! their is a bitter celtics vs lakers rivalry that has been going on for decades. you wouldnt know shit about that since the suns have never been a factor.
lol.. ya, and Im sure you're 13 yr old ass has lived through so much of that "bitter rivalry". Queer. You probably didnt even know they had a rivalry till 08.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The refs were cheatin... that shit won't happen in Boston. T-Rip, Davis took one to the jaw. It was just like taking a punch! He was dazed!