BOSSILERA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Trippin' off how another man looks is homo shit. Leave it to the women. I don't let any one tell me how to talk. I talk how the fuck I want to talk, and nah, I don't use the word "nigga".

People talking about this Raza shit, why you writing in English? That's an European language. Spanish too, European language. You better talk in some dialect shit and link me to a translator or something or keep it moving with that shit. Unless you're a darker shade of brown you probably have some kind of European blood. For some of you, you might have African blood too; seeing as Moore's were in what's not Mexico since way back when. There's a reason why a lot of artifacts from the Mexico area have African features, it's not just for the fuck of it and if you dismiss it then you undermine your own purported cause.

Plain and simple, people are scared of black people. You don't come across black people and you don't like them, that's fine. It's called ignorance, keep it to yourself or do something about it. Some people here be on some gonna'-go-lynch-me-a-nigger-mentality same as fascists do with anyone that doesn't look like them. Read some books or something, stop being self-centered.

On a personal level, people talk about San Fran all the time but I don't see all this yellow-wearing shit people talk about. You're probably looking at some other ass people and think they're homies. Real recognize real; and when some of you write that bullshit about us, it's apparent you don't recognize real. I don't dress all colorful and I don't need to look like any of you motha' fucka's. On my block, we don't bow down to black, Samonoans, any Latins, or other homies, ask around.

Like Lil Duce said "A lot of cats everywhere be fake as a bitch if you catching feelings from this song then you's the bitch"

I see you.
real talk

Oct 25, 2006
jock as in terrible raps, retarded cloths and ass injections...then i think your right.

regardless of a "hot market" or not, if the content is of top quality then it should sell. and you cant compare a "mainstream" market to more of an underground market, regardless if theres a "hot market" or not
back to the topic, i feel you can compare it to underground, perfect example....
DAVINA, IMO she has a huge female following because shes pretty much the ONLY "latina"(not sure if shes latina or not but she is easy for young latinas to relate to) that northern cali has to offer... aside from other latinas, she is the most popular at the moment, i feel at times the talent is not all there, but she still has a pretty big following for the fact that she is an "underground" artist, in comparison to nikki minaj, where you say that shes talented or not, young girls like here because shes the most popular female rapper at the moment amongst a majority of male artists

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
I'm not gonna ask around bro....its all good. I aint even trippin' like that. It aint that serious to me brotha. We are here and there, just like funk. Its nothing. Like the homie from Deep Sleep said homie, keep it moving. If you see us, jump if you got beef. Straight up. If not, then im sure there are hundred more like you out there who share your "opinion." At the end of the day though......thats all it is. We dont promote red on red crime.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
BACK ON THIZZ LATIN THING,

I honestly think Gold Toes is the cockiest cat ive ever heard. Who the fuck wants to hear you rapping about how your a CEO this and that, I got money here and their. FUCK THAT, I was hella into the song In San Fransisco, until his verse came up. I give him props for doing the moves that he did to be were he is now. But come on now, keep that and your songs separate. Jimmy Roses is tight tho hahaha

Oct 25, 2006
BACK ON THIZZ LATIN THING,

I honestly think Gold Toes is the cockiest cat ive ever heard. Who the fuck wants to hear you rapping about how your a CEO this and that, I got money here and their. FUCK THAT, I was hella into the song In San Fransisco, until his verse came up. I give him props for doing the moves that he did to be were he is now. But come on now, keep that and your songs separate. Jimmy Roses is tight tho hahaha
why not brag about being a c.e.o, not just defending him cuz its my boy, but if i put 10 years + into anything, damn right i got a reason to talk about it whenever i want to, thats actually something to be proud of

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
why not brag about being a c.e.o, not just defending him cuz its my boy, but if i put 10 years + into anything, damn right i got a reason to talk about it whenever i want to, thats actually something to be proud of
But into every single song you do? Fuck that, I want to hear some shit new from him. Not tryna hate, but if J-Stalin and him do a song, and it mentions my city, EPA, I wana hear some tight ass shit not "CEO of this" and "manager of that" Its not like we dont know who he is.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
As a lifelong bay area resident, I think I can see some misconceptions about how our culture is perceived. What some of you fail to realize is that the asians and latins aren't trying to imitate the blacks out here, we just all share the same culture as our neighbors and homies from the hood, regardless of race. Outside of ignorant people and scraps, there isn't much of any segregation going on between races. I have friends of all kinds of backgrounds and I don't refer to them as black friends, asian friends, just friends.

You see latins and asians doing and saying the same things as blacks and whites out here, because we all share the bay area culture, and that includes traits unique to certain cities. A Mexican from the town will have different mannerism than one from the city, because we are products of our environments and social circles. It has nothing to do with imitating another race, we just don't allow our ethnicity to divide us from childhood friends and classmates.

Also, that whole, "real raza" stuff and the way we dress, what we're supposed to wear cortez' and ben davis for the rest of our lives? If I want to wear jordans and LRG thats my business, I'm not gonna avoid it because "blacks do it too".

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
To get back on topic tho, not really feeling bossilera, she ain't no marvaless, but if she gets in where she fits in, more power to her.

Nov 24, 2009
But into every single song you do? Fuck that, I want to hear some shit new from him. Not tryna hate, but if J-Stalin and him do a song, and it mentions my city, EPA, I wana hear some tight ass shit not "CEO of this" and "manager of that" Its not like we dont know who he is.
yup. i hate that shit when youre listening to a track and the first and second dude got flows relating to youre life style and area then some one comes and kills it. i AINT a ceo, im a youngster. homeboy!

Jun 28, 2009
-ceo, these people are talking shit about your lyrics on this stupid site siccness.net/vb

-tell them to write me better lyrics

- yes sir

---------------------------------------

nah, just kidding

i dont know nothing about gold toes. but how did he get his start in the rap game? did he always have people write his lyrics?

Oct 11, 2008
yeah....im down for mine nigga,
yeah....up all the time nigga
yeah....im the ceo of my company nigga
yeah....i say nigga more then a nigga nigga
yeah....i dont write my rhymes nigga
yeah....i rep thizz latin but i look white nigga
yeah....keep hating i swear ill drop dimes nigga
yeah....im end this rhymes with nigga nigga
yeah....

Oct 25, 2006
yeah....im down for mine nigga,
yeah....up all the time nigga
yeah....im the ceo of my company nigga
yeah....i say nigga more then a nigga nigga
yeah....i dont write my rhymes nigga
yeah....i rep thizz latin but i look white nigga
yeah....keep hating i swear ill drop dimes nigga
yeah....im end this rhymes with nigga nigga
yeah....
i dont see why you would keep talking shit over the net, theres his e-mail, u got something to say to him hit him up, if not send me your number through pm i can have him get at you through there