BOSSILERA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
I dont think you meant me, but in case you wanna know, i dont say "nigger." And although i know a lot of homies that say "nigga" which is not the same thing by the way, i try to take that outta our raps...(homies rap at least)...you can ask anybody who ever recorded with me. I don't however judge someone by how they talk brotha. What do you suggest anyone who is not black refer to themselves as...help us out. Latins and Asians....
THAT POST WASN'T TO ANYONE SPECIFIC, JUST IN GENERAL.

IT IS THE SAME THING REALLY. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? THAT IT CAN MEAN HOMIE? NAH, PEOPLE WILL SAY THAT BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY IT'S USED NOW. BUT ITS REALLY JUST A WAY OF SAYING "NIGGER", EVEN IF PEOPLE SEE IT AND USE IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY NOW. THE SPELLING OF "NIGGA" CAME FROM THE WAY MOST BLACKS PRONOUNCED IT.

SEE, I CAN TAKE THE WORD PUTO, AND START CALLING MY HOMIES THAT AND START USING IT AS ANOTHER WAY TO SAY HOMIE, BUT THAT WON'T REALLY CHANGE IT'S ACTUAL MEANING.

Oct 11, 2008
Thizz latin IS the original black n brown homie.... Im just curious, who told you we were two different companies?? About Bossilera.....besides that video.....she's probably a better rapper than most rappers on siccness. Keep it real. Theres alot of good rappers out there, but you gotta admit, there are alot of wack ones too. You know who you are. Why don't she deserve a chance like everybody else??. Nothing wrong with wearing jewelry, but fake chicanos?? That shit right there makes me laugh. NCC CASPER....to have that much hatred toward all of Thizz Latin....cuz you think some act black? Thizz Latin is everywhere brotha.....from the Gangsta Azz SALAD BOWL....to Hot ass TEXAS. And aint none of my homies rocking grills brotha nor act black.
hatred? more like disgusted of homies saying nigga all the time acting black
PROOF: THIZZ LATIN SAYING NIGGA EVERY 5 SECONDS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDcOaAUec4A

KIMMY ROSES OF THIZZ LATIN SAYING NIGGA EVERY 5 SECONDS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PTCmyGOnxU&NR=1

YALL ACTING BLACK AS HELL IN THEM VIDEOS

FUCK THIZZ LATIN FAKE ASS RAZA

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
HOW BOUT YOU IDENTIFY YOURSELF HOMIE....WHERE YOU FROM? REAL RAZA..?? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE....GUARANTEE THERES THIZZ LATIN WHERE YOU FROM. LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING HOMIE....U RAP? SOMEONE MUST OF HURT YOUR FEELINGS G. ITS ALL GOOD. HIT ME ON DM. WE CAN COME TO WHERE YOURE AT BRO. BET YOU WONT SAY THAT.

Oct 11, 2008
HOW BOUT YOU IDENTIFY YOURSELF HOMIE....WHERE YOU FROM? REAL RAZA..?? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE....GUARANTEE THERES THIZZ LATIN WHERE YOU FROM. LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING HOMIE....U RAP? SOMEONE MUST OF HURT YOUR FEELINGS G. ITS ALL GOOD. HIT ME ON DM. WE CAN COME TO WHERE YOURE AT BRO. BET YOU WONT SAY THAT.
Catch Me in Eastside Poros bring you and your porch monkey lovers

ill make sure to record it too

show the bitch in you

Dec 28, 2009
heres a interesting quote from wikipedia:

"In practice, its use and meaning are heavily dependent on context. Presently, the word nigga is used more liberally among younger members of all races and ethnicities in the United States, although its use by persons not of African descent is still widely viewed as unacceptable and hostile, even when used without intentional prejudice. In addition to African Americans, other ethnic groups have adopted the term as part of their vernacular.

There is conflicting popular opinion on whether there is any meaningful difference between nigga and nigger as a spoken term. Many people consider the terms to be equally pejorative, and the use of nigga both in and outside African American communities remains controversial. H. Lewis Smith, author of Bury that Sucka: A Scandalous Affair with the N-word, believes that "replacing the 'er' with an 'a' changes nothing other than the pronunciation" and the African American Registry notes, "Brother (Brotha) and Sister (Sistah or Sista) are terms of endearment. Nigger was and still is a word of disrespect." The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, a civil rights group, condemns use of both nigga and nigger.

Some African-Americans express considerable offense when referred to as a nigga by Caucasian people, but not if they are called the same by other African-Americans, or by some other minority, as a term of endearment. In this case, the term may be seen either as a symbol of brotherhood, similar to the usage of the words dude and bro, and its use outside a defined social group an unwelcome cultural appropriation. Critics have derided this as a double standard.

Non-rhotic English-speakers, for example many in Britain, pronounce "nigger" and "nigga" identically, as their accents do not distinguish between these two words."

I hope I didnnt offend anyone by posting this quote from wikipedia. These are not my words I just think it's very educational.

Jul 1, 2004
hatred? more like disgusted of homies saying nigga all the time acting black
PROOF: THIZZ LATIN SAYING NIGGA EVERY 5 SECONDS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDcOaAUec4A

KIMMY ROSES OF THIZZ LATIN SAYING NIGGA EVERY 5 SECONDS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PTCmyGOnxU&NR=1

YALL ACTING BLACK AS HELL IN THEM VIDEOS

FUCK THIZZ LATIN FAKE ASS RAZA
GEt the fuck on with that fake raza shit... I wish a motha fucka would tell me how I should or shouldnt talk... you computer nerds are funny... Real mutha fuckas say what they want, when they want, how they want!

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Trippin' off how another man looks is homo shit. Leave it to the women. I don't let any one tell me how to talk. I talk how the fuck I want to talk, and nah, I don't use the word "nigga".

People talking about this Raza shit, why you writing in English? That's an European language. Spanish too, European language. You better talk in some dialect shit and link me to a translator or something or keep it moving with that shit. Unless you're a darker shade of brown you probably have some kind of European blood. For some of you, you might have African blood too; seeing as Moore's were in what's not Mexico since way back when. There's a reason why a lot of artifacts from the Mexico area have African features, it's not just for the fuck of it and if you dismiss it then you undermine your own purported cause.

Plain and simple, people are scared of black people. You don't come across black people and you don't like them, that's fine. It's called ignorance, keep it to yourself or do something about it. Some people here be on some gonna'-go-lynch-me-a-nigger-mentality same as fascists do with anyone that doesn't look like them. Read some books or something, stop being self-centered.

On a personal level, people talk about San Fran all the time but I don't see all this yellow-wearing shit people talk about. You're probably looking at some other ass people and think they're homies. Real recognize real; and when some of you write that bullshit about us, it's apparent you don't recognize real. I don't dress all colorful and I don't need to look like any of you motha' fucka's. On my block, we don't bow down to black, Samonoans, any Latins, or other homies, ask around.

Like Lil Duce said "A lot of cats everywhere be fake as a bitch if you catching feelings from this song then you's the bitch"

I see you.