BOSSILERA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
hot market right now cuz people ridin nicki minajs jock
jock as in terrible raps, retarded cloths and ass injections...then i think your right.

regardless of a "hot market" or not, if the content is of top quality then it should sell. and you cant compare a "mainstream" market to more of an underground market, regardless if theres a "hot market" or not

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
i couldnt listen to female rap. It is hard to take a female serious especially if shes rappin about some gangsta shit.
for the most part, they make it so fuckin obvious that they are reading in their flows n thats what usually throws me off. They "ride" the beat

Jun 28, 2009
i couldnt listen to female rap. It is hard to take a female serious especially if shes rappin about some gangsta shit.
for the most part, they make it so fuckin obvious that they are reading in their flows n thats what usually throws me off. They "ride" the beat
this

females and gangster rap dont mix.

and not this chicano/latino/hispanic shit again

Oct 25, 2006
@deathrow usually the way it works is if u take the formula of something that already works chances are your product will work too, supply and demand, im not sayin nicki minaj is dope, all im saying is she has a huge fanbase, so now theres a bigger demand for female artists

Nov 24, 2009
i understand if you may dress the way, but its a whole different story dancing around with grills saying nigga nigga nigga acting black when you prob aint got a drop of black blood running in your veins, disgrace. fuck hyphy

Jun 8, 2010
LOL, THATS TRUE. THE ONLY PEOPLE I SEE THAT ARE ON THAT ARE MOSTLY 17 YEAR OLD BLACK KIDS FROM ELK GROVE WHEN I COME UP TO SAC, I HAVE YET TO SEE ANY GROWN MEN WALKING AROUND TOWN LIKE THAT, THAT WOULD BE A LAUGH.
their every where now, i seen some foo's around the other day looking like straight jerks and back then they was the hardest G's around haha even scraps do it, i went to the Roseville Flea market 2weeks ago and i couldent tell weather they were scraps or jerks.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
thizz latin doesn't even match up to the original black n brown ent, but I guess as time changes so does the music. 18 wit a bullet still gets regular play tho.......

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Thizz latin IS the original black n brown homie.... Im just curious, who told you we were two different companies?? About Bossilera.....besides that video.....she's probably a better rapper than most rappers on siccness. Keep it real. Theres alot of good rappers out there, but you gotta admit, there are alot of wack ones too. You know who you are. Why don't she deserve a chance like everybody else??. Nothing wrong with wearing jewelry, but fake chicanos?? That shit right there makes me laugh. NCC CASPER....to have that much hatred toward all of Thizz Latin....cuz you think some act black? Thizz Latin is everywhere brotha.....from the Gangsta Azz SALAD BOWL....to Hot ass TEXAS. And aint none of my homies rocking grills brotha nor act black.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
I dont think you meant me, but in case you wanna know, i dont say "nigger." And although i know a lot of homies that say "nigga" which is not the same thing by the way, i try to take that outta our raps...(homies rap at least)...you can ask anybody who ever recorded with me. I don't however judge someone by how they talk brotha. What do you suggest anyone who is not black refer to themselves as...help us out. Latins and Asians....