Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I already saw Kill Bill... So I'd prefer to see Boondock Saints 2, seeing as how they're supposed to be two different movies.
There are a LOT of movies that "look alike" or have a similar plot or even scenes. On top of that, it looks NOTHING like Kill Bill...and you're basing this off of a "clip"?

Last time I checked, Kill Bill had a female protagonist, who was an assassin, wielded a katana, and was on a revenge mission to kill the man that left her for dead at their wedding.

Boondock Saints II is about two brothers, with guns, who are out to clear their name because someone is impersonating them.

:confused:

Mar 18, 2003
They gave it a D- and in the review I didn't think they were as harsh on the film as you would be if you thought it should be a D-. Thus my belief that the review was pretty kind despite the D- rating.
Perhaps I am misreading this, but if they were less harsh than the rating they gave, then they were NOT being kind! I mean, if they were to give it a D-, to be "kind" by that mark, they would have to speak upon it as if it were an F.

Nov 14, 2002
Last time I checked, Kill Bill had a female protagonist, who was an assassin, wielded a katana, and was on a revenge mission to kill the man that left her for dead at their wedding.

Boondock Saints II is about two brothers, with guns, who are out to clear their name because someone is impersonating them.
Way to read too much into a simple comment.

I was talking about the visual style.

Sorry Troy, don't break up the band...

May 2, 2002
finally saw this movie. It was hilarious. Definitely better than I expected and might even go as far as saying better than the first one. There were some real dope scenes. And the ending was very surprising.. didnt see that coming at all. Great movie though. 8.5/10

Mar 18, 2003
zzZZzz...

That post was being critical of ColdBlooded's interpretation of a review, as he has previously slammed movies which he has not seen. Nothing more.

Still waiting to see this movie... Probably be on the internet before I have a chance to see it in theaters.

May 16, 2002
i saw this in the theater over the weekend...fucking dope. as far as sequels to great movies go, it was up there. if u are a fan of the first, u will like this and i would recommend checking it out in the theaters.