Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
am i the only one that thought Boondock Saints was fuckin garbage and doesnt understand the hype around it? Please somebody tell me what was so groundbreaking or visually stunning about it, the scene where they rob those guys was laughable at best....maybe im missing something?????

Jan 30, 2007
1. No you're not, see first few posts.

2. See Cult film.

You can now sleep at night.
^^sorry i dont agree with you pimpin but Wikipedia is not a worthy source for anything so them classifying the movie as a cult movie bears no weight whatsoever, i can edit anything Wikipedia says just as anyone else can...but im interested to hear your opinion on what makes it a good film?

May 2, 2002
^cuz he likes the fuckin movie. its dope, thats why. go watch fried green tomatoes if killing, ass kicking, and big tits aint your thing.

Sep 5, 2008
am i the only one that thought Boondock Saints was fuckin garbage and doesnt understand the hype around it? Please somebody tell me what was so groundbreaking or visually stunning about it, the scene where they rob those guys was laughable at best....maybe im missing something?????

you want us to tell you why you should like a movie?

:confused:

I like it for tons of reasons, none of which you may find true or fact. You wont change my mind, and if im able to change yours then you might want to look into not being a sheep.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Dont let idiots who overhype this movie ruin it for u. Watch it for what it is. Its kinda like when Napoleon Dynamite came out, and Borat...people jumped on the bandwagon, said 4 lines from each movie until it ruined that movie, then moved on to the next hot movie. Those people ruin movies.

May 4, 2002
Dont let idiots who overhype this movie ruin it for u. Watch it for what it is. Its kinda like when Napoleon Dynamite came out, and Borat...people jumped on the bandwagon, said 4 lines from each movie until it ruined that movie, then moved on to the next hot movie. Those people ruin movies.
lol said movies were gay and add reno 911 to the list. shows aint worth shit now

Nov 14, 2002
The fact it took so long to make lowers my expectations for how good this will be.
It's hard to get a movie made when the guy who's writing and directing the film is a complete fucking asshole that nobody in the industry will work with. I'm surprised it got made at all, let alone is actually going to see the light of day.

am i the only one that thought Boondock Saints was fuckin garbage and doesnt understand the hype around it?
Garbage? No. I can see if you don't like the movie... well no I can't really, but to each his own... but the movie is far from garbage.

Nov 24, 2003
^^sorry i dont agree with you pimpin but Wikipedia is not a worthy source for anything so them classifying the movie as a cult movie bears no weight whatsoever, i can edit anything Wikipedia says just as anyone else can...but im interested to hear your opinion on what makes it a good film?

He provided you a link to the definition of a cult film, no where is Boondock Saints even mentioned in the provided definition :confused:

Wikipedia didn't classify it as anything.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
The first was alright, I never understood the whole cop being a faggot thing. It could have been left out of the movie.
he's a weird mutha fucka who does his job well regardless of his personal life.

ain't that enough? lol.....dude was comedy.....sendin that guy to get his coffee and bagel. lol

May 2, 2002
Not to throw shit on your salad but when has a sequel ever been good?
There are a lot of good sequels. First one that comes to mind is T2.
Also:
Godfather 2 (imo better than the first one)
Dark Knight
Bourne Supremacy (and the Bourne Ultimatum was somehow even more bad ass)
Aliens
Dawn of the Dead
Die Hard 2
Meet the Fockers
Clerks 2

Mar 18, 2003
The link I provided said nothing about the movie. It outlines what a "cult" film is, which is a movie that gets a great deal of praise but from a limited audience. In other words, maybe only 4-5 people out of 10 think it's even worth watching, but those 4-5 people think the movie is outstanding for whatever reason. This I believe is the answer to your question! There are plenty of people who do not like the movie.

You're right. And my purpose was not to hype this movie up, for all I know its garbage. It is/was clearly an informative post.

Not to throw shit on your salad but when has a sequel ever been good?
The best example I can provide is Young Guns II.

Mar 18, 2003
I can not find the trailer anywhere but here are a few links to watch over for it's release.

Boondock Saints twitter.
Sony Pictures, Boondock Saints II.
IGN Movie Trailers.

It's hard to get a movie made when the guy who's writing and directing the film is a complete fucking asshole that nobody in the industry will work with. I'm surprised it got made at all, let alone is actually going to see the light of day.
I'm starting to realize this. The more and more I read about this film and Troy Duffy the more I get the impression that he is an asshole. This is probably why either the trailer is not out or he has led people to believe it would be.

ain't that enough? lol.....dude was comedy.....sendin that guy to get his coffee and bagel. lol
Or when he calls the other guy a fag for trying to cuddle Lol.
"Cuddle? What a fag."

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Oh yeah i was definitely not referring to u or this thread at all when i made that comment. Im talking about people who dont know jack shit about movies, but saw Boondock Saints when they were 12 and then get on everyones case who HASNT seen it. They tell everyone how tight it is and hype it up. Then someone who hasnt seen it, and watches it, says they dont like it. (i wonder why). Its not the greatest movie ever, but its fun, and has a definite good moral foundation. Plus Rocco is the best character.

Props to Ron Jeremy for being in the movie. The most cheesy character to me is the main mob boss guy.

Jan 30, 2007
you want us to tell you why you should like a movie?

:confused:

I like it for tons of reasons, none of which you may find true or fact. You wont change my mind, and if im able to change yours then you might want to look into not being a sheep.

^ok obi wan kenobi! i was simply askin for some constructive feedback as to why people think its a good movie....i understand alot of folks consider it an underground classic