Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I thought the most surprising thing about this movie was that it didn't suck. As long of a wait all the fans had to endure, and considering the movie was really only a cult hit to begin with, I felt for this movie to be good, it would be a long shot. But it succeeded. If only a few things would have been different I would say it was as good as the first. I'm just glad the movie was enjoyable and didn't dissapoint.

The chemistry between the two brothers after all these years was right where it left off. I felt this was the centerpeice to the movie. Even though they looked chubby as fuck and the movie didn't have smecker or rocco (two big peices) that dickhead duffy pulled it off.

The girl that took over Smeckers place should have shown tiddies. Bottom line. You dont fill shoes like that, try and act all sexy and not pull em' out. Smh.

Mar 18, 2003
^At least we got a laugh out of it when he slapped the dude and called him a fag hahaha.

Edit: Not the dude he made out with but it was still funny.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I watched this last night and did not expect it to be that good and I was surprised the movie was really good, still the first one is better but this one holds its own. It was more comedy than serious, but like ethereal said the brothers did not miss a beat and played their rolls to the T like they did in the first movie.

I was rolling when the fool said "who ordered the whoop ass fajitas" lol...

Nov 15, 2007
yea this movie was waaayyyy better than expected... one of the best sequels ever, loved how almost all the same characters from the first film made it to the 2nd...

Feb 14, 2004
Finally saw this a little bit ago. It's a lot better than people might have expected, especially after reading over the first few pages of this thread(a lot of negativity for a movie that didn't even have a trailer at that point). I rented it, but I'm definitley going to buy it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I just watched it. It felt like they copied so many different things from the first film to cater to fans, but I felt it suffered from it.

The ending was cool. i didn't see that coming.

Oh, and it was kinda odd to see Ricky in that movie. He must have been a friend of the director?