Blender names 2pac most overrated artist...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
fuck Blender magazine they da 1'z dat be making dem gay azz specials on VH1 fuck em if anything in my opinion Biggie is da most overrated rapper off all time if it wasnt 4 2Pac biggie wouldnt even be mentioned when it comes 2 greatest of all time 2Pac had nothin but classic albums under his belt N biggie only had 2 fucking albums
one of the gay azz specials is the top 100 bitches

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
All Eyez On Me was a certified fucking classic! 21 Gun Salute off the Makaveli album by itself ripped a new asshole for some of ya'll favorite rappers today and I understand that not everybody is going to be a fan of his music but you can't sit here & tell me that he wasn't running shit back then. Jay-Z wasn't going hard as Pac. Big wasn't going hard as Pac. Nas wasn't going as hard as Pac. People don't call him a legend for no reason! lol

Sep 29, 2003
WTF? That sounds stupid and makes no sense. Bo was never a mainstream rapper and ur entire theory on this sounds retarded...No offense
I think you misinterpreted what I wrote. I said he was 'lil' on the mainstream stage.....He was not a well known mainstream rapper. Pac put the whole damn yay area on All Eyez On me. That's what I meant...Nah, I aint takin any offense...