Blender names 2pac most overrated artist...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
I listened to 2Pac since he was with Digital underground...

I bought every 2Pac album when it was released up until he died including Makaveli... and every album is a classic. After Makaveli I would not buy another 2Pac album.... Tupac's mom is destroying his legacy with all these wack ass albums she is dropping with artists Pac would never collaborate with and music he would never have released..... You have thousands of wack mixtapes out with 2Pac on them... recycled verses, just different rappers same with Biggie and even Eazy-E to some extent.

These are the only true 2Pac albums....

2Pacalypse Now (1991)

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. (1993)

Me Against the World (1995)

All Eyez on Me (1996)

The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory (1996)

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Dont really care because it all opinion anyway...I too have been listening to PAC since way before he died..he might not have been the most gifted rapper ever in terms of lyrics, but he is the most "complete" rapper in my opinion...I have never been able to "feel" a rapper in the same way as Pac..he's not even my favorite rapper..

Lyrics, content, voice, swag, outspokeness, good music, reality music, image, depth, impact, etc...I think Pac wins when you put all of these categories together...he is the most complete rapper and had a gift in making people follow him...

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
bitchez just love to hate on anyone mega-famous....it's easy to throw the word overrated around, just because someone happens to have a die hard fan base and sold millions of records.

Jul 25, 2007
for all yall who think pac is overrated, cant relate to his music. one of the realest human beings to every touch a microphone! remember pac wanted to change the world. no one wanted to listen to him so he put his message out in his music. pac was just that deep. these people who wrote those articles are probably some cats who were still growing up when pac was alive and in his prime, watchin cartoons and shit. thats why they're comparing him to lil wayne. IT WASNT ALL ABOUT HIP HOP with 2Pac. Watch his movie RESSURECTION and youll know what im talkin about.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Presley has sex appeal and stage presence. He made "black music" popular...and didnt give African Americans any credit.
that's truth...

recognition was never evident in terms of musical origin

as far as being the best overall as of late... weezy f. baby (please say the baby) easily takes crown for most overrated. period

biggie would also be up there as far as being dubbed GOAT... people put too much emphasis on the passing than the material by the artist itself

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
2Pac being overrated has nothing to do with him not being good.

He is definitely the most overrated rapper of all time, which would put him high on the list of overrated in all genres.

May 30, 2006
let me guess you think brotha lynch is the best of all time.

all sacramento rappers put together<2pac!
Come on now fool! Learn to read.... I said there is no "Best Of Alltime"....Lynch iz my fav rapper along with Mitch but them niggaz aren't even the best rappers out..... And Pac>>>all sacramento rappers put together? Leave the herion alone homie..

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
blender isn't a hip hop publication, so i don't give 3 decimal points of a fuck about their opinion on hip hop music

and lets remember. 2pacs worst songs (from makaveli and before) are listenable, and his best tracks are timeless. so if you ask me, that makes the whole "most over rated artist of all time" point moot.

::