Blender names 2pac most overrated artist...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
its not that hes overrated its just that .. some people would rather listen to puffy

lil wayne is easily the most overratted artist of our millenium

the fact that they publish articles about 2pac 10+ yrs after his passing is a testament to his legacy .. the hip hop community doesnt read blender either so .. from the meadows for the hills by the farm , our side of town need not concern ourselves with this
jargon .. its like nas watching fox news , those peoples opinion are meaningless in our realm and u should be concerning urself with more pressing matters .

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
maybe in reality lil wayne sucked and the media just tricked the world into thinking that "people thought he was a legend"

so the people started accepting it cause they were tolerant

but nobody really thinks he's a legend

(dont ask me to change my sentences, fuckassss)

Mar 18, 2006
Pac > All Sacramento rappers of all time
How can u argue that?? And.....Elvis has gotta be the most overrated artist in any genre of all time....Pac made music that people across all boards could feel.....Biggie has got 2 be the most overrated rapper of all time, all bias aside..He was a great, but he should not/will not be remembered the same way..Biggie will always be known as a great in rap circles...but in musical terms, he could become forgotten...His #1 hit was "I'll be Missing You"...oh yeah, that was Puff? Am I wrong.....dayum

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
Pac > All Sacramento rappers of all time
How can u argue that?? And.....Elvis has gotta be the most overrated artist in any genre of all time....Pac made music that people across all boards could feel.....Biggie has got 2 be the most overrated rapper of all time, all bias aside..He was a great, but he should not/will not be remembered the same way..Biggie will always be known as a great in rap circles...but in musical terms, he could become forgotten...His #1 hit was "I'll be Missing You"...oh yeah, that was Puff? Am I wrong.....dayum
dumb as bricks . and what does sacramento have to do with any of this , from the jump ur post reaks of bias

biggie is a one of a kind rapper , there was nothing like him before him , bunch of copycats after hes gone .. same thing with pac .

it takes most rappers an entire career span and countless amounts of bullshit to achieve what biggie did with 2 albums .

and for the record early 90s cbo and brotha lynch and raided was on the level of early 90s pac if not better

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
pac is hella smart he was on some we just gonna continue to do what we do and if we die we die LEGENDS

he knew that shit was gonna end up the way it did sooner or later

i mean they already were supposed to have killed him in that elevator right

and he had to sit in jail thinkin all these thoughts about whos out to get him n all dat .. then here comes suge .. the money and power.

god that was great

Sep 29, 2003
^^How can you compare 2pac to X-Raided, C-Bo, and Brotha Lynch Hung....

Pac has messages in his music, I don't even need to translate them to you because I'm sure just about any user on this forum knows what Pac was all about. X-Raided and Brotha Lynch Hung sent messages of what? Eatin bloody pussy guts and cappin women in the head? C-Bo's messages were about how many 'Birds' he cooked in the kitchen. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of all the artists mentioned here, but there's no way that it's fare to each artist to be comparing them to one another....I think I speak for almost everyone here when I say that.

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
lol im not the one who brought sacramento into the discussion

i was just sayin .. he tried to say that pac was better than all sac rappers . i just had to be like there was a point in time when a cbo tape got as much play as a pac tape around town . bo is even on all eyez, remember

u might not be from the bay so u might not have gone thru that

Sep 29, 2003
Uhh, yeah, there's no doubt C-Bo is a Sacramento underground rap legend, but he's on All Eyez On Me because Pac put the lil homies on. He's got the whole Click on that album as well. He wanted the whole west coast to shine and it's because of him that it appealed to mainstream USA

Sep 29, 2003
Uhh, yeah, he was in 95-96.

I listened to 2Pac since he was with Digital underground...

I bought every 2Pac album when it was released up until he died including Makaveli... and every album is a classic. After Makaveli I would not buy another 2Pac album.... Tupac's mom is destroying his legacy with all these wack ass albums she is dropping with artists Pac would never collaborate with and music he would never have released..... You have thousands of wack mixtapes out with 2Pac on them... recycled verses, just different rappers same with Biggie and even Eazy-E to some extent.

These are the only true 2Pac albums....

2Pacalypse Now (1991)

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. (1993)

Me Against the World (1995)

All Eyez on Me (1996)

The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory (1996)

Dude says it all. /End thread...

i dont think he is super overrated, i mean NO ONE can match his perfect delivery, and some of his lyrics were rediculous.
CO-SIGN
Lol @ them using lil wayne as a reference to justify their theory.
LMAO THAT WHAT I WAS THINK
I agreehe was exremely overratted even when he was breathing.....But Elvis is the most overratted artist ever.
4REAL WHITE PEOPLE CELEBRATE HIS B-DAY LIKE HE WAS A PRESIDENT WHEN ALL HE DID WAS COPY A BLACK PERSONS SWAG
bette midler = most overrated.
LMAO

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i was never into pac that much but he had delivery like NO other. he was a poet with his message.

i'm guessing no one is paying them to speak good on pac so they say fuck him. guess that lil wayne money paying though

May 30, 2006
Uhh, yeah, there's no doubt C-Bo is a Sacramento underground rap legend, but he's on All Eyez On Me because Pac put the lil homies on.
Bo was'nt no lil homie...Him and Pac were like the same age homie....And Pac put Bo on All Eyez On Me cuz the Outlaws came to Pac and handed him Gas Chamber & Autopsy and said to Pac I qoute "This is the nigga u need to be rapping like" and Pac was a fan ever since...