Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
A lot of people don't want to convert their btc or crypto to fiat.

Think of it this way, you pay a bank to essentially give them a loan of your money, so they can turn around and lend it out to someone else at 20% APR. How's that working for you?

Maybe you can throw it in some stocks and gain yourself 5%?

Meanwhile you have major companies moving into blockchain like IBM through Stellar Lumens, which I bought when it was worth 300 satoshi's and sold at 900 the other day:

Stellar Lumens (XLM) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Horizon State just gave me 40 percent profits since I bought yesterday morning, this is a company that is using blockfchain to improve the voting process and they have a partnership with the UN and SAP (22 Billion dollar company who is partnered with Microsoft):

Decision Token (HST) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Power Ledger is using block chain so that residents with solar energy can buy and sell their energy through blockchain and they already have a working trial in Australia and are working with energy companies in India, and the Netherlands and rumours of Thailand. I bought in when it was 20 cents and sold at 80 cents, this happened in less than a week:

Power Ledger (POWR) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

If I want to convert these profits to fiat its super easy through an exchange. I use Quadrifax to send direct to my bank account because it's used by a ton of Canadians they tend to pay more for Litecoin and Ethereum and I can send to my bank account immediately. I wouldn't use Bitcoin to transfer out because it's too slow and the fees are too high.

But for the most part I am leaving most the money in and just took out my initial investment. This is going to be huge in 2018. But Bitcoin itself, who knows? That CME and Nasdaq stuff can really change the game. Blockchain is going to be everywhere within the next 5 years.

You cannot see these kinds of gains in the stock market.
Another project I would get in on is Wabi, they are using blockchain to ensure food is not counterfeit. This is a huge problem in China with babyfood and alcohol. It hits exchanges next week and I got in on the ICO.
Here's some picks I mentioned on November 30th, lets go back and look at the historical data.

Stellar Lumens:
Nov 30th, 7 cents - Now, 61 cents.

Horizon State:
Nov 30th, 35 cents - Now, 4.37.

Power Ledger:
Nov 30th, 52 cents - Now, 1.72

Wabi:
Nov 30th, ICO price 25 cents - 3 cents if you got in on the presale - Now 4.51.

Here's some picks I mentioned on November 30th, lets go back and look at the historical data.

Stellar Lumens:
Nov 30th, 7 cents - Now, 61 cents.

Horizon State:
Nov 30th, 35 cents - Now, 4.37.

Power Ledger:
Nov 30th, 52 cents - Now, 1.72

Wabi:
Nov 30th, ICO price 25 cents - 3 cents if you got in on the presale - Now 4.51.
what about neo should i buy that. i like china

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Neo is a long term hold of mine... it's main competition I would say, is Dragon. Neo = Chinese, Dragon = American. Dragon should have a similar market cap to Neo.

But...

If you want BIG money get whitelisted for this NEO ICO: APEX | Next Generation of B2C Engagement - Token Sale

Microsoft and PwC invites Chinapex/APEX to introduce its AI + Blockchain solutions to the top 20…
that looks fucking LIT. Yes thank you my brother. Great find!!! How do you find all your coin information? I'm still trying to find my resources thats why im stuck watching kids picking shitcoins

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
btw, B @btownmusicgroup

A number of trusted ppl I know are emphasizing that we should be hedging our bets with bags of Bitcoin Cash - buying it when the price is low.

Something to think abt before you decide to sell those bags because they are doing nothing.

If you want to gamble with ICOs follow this dude:

Ian Balina
- YouTube
will do. thanks

btw, B @btownmusicgroup

A number of trusted ppl I know are emphasizing that we should be hedging our bets with bags of Bitcoin Cash - buying it when the price is low.

Something to think abt before you decide to sell those bags because they are doing nothing.
fuck. well too late now lol i dumped it into ether for the time being. However, ill watch it closely. if it hits 3k ill get back in. but the money was just too slow for me atm, although i love the transfer speeds. its killing bitcoin as an actual digital currency. I dont want to wait around and hope it grows i like to see upward movement. Ether was making me the best money of the big 4 (btc, eth, ltc, bch) now i hold half eth and half btc

https://s.tradingview.com/x/cztYxubb/

Blue boxes are where Ripple could go to. RIP.
that would suck ass. if i lost all my ripple id break even on my coin investment. so technically wouldnt lose anything overall, just my gains. but im willing to risk it because ripple will come back and i dont want to take an l. but i might just dump it and cut my losses if nothing happens in a month. amazon was saying they were going to do a deal with ripple. and if coinbase takes it this summer its gonna shoot up bigtime.

oh boy, xlm is on sale. I am tempted to buy alot.
as soon as it starts going in an uptrend ill probably buy i just dont want to buy when its in the red daily.

Last edited: