Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

[ame]https://twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696[/ame]

This news coming up end of january early feb will do nothing but drive the price down further.

how do you determine that little green line. ok i need to study this graph shit i still havent. i been scared to invest after i hit on dfs that was a good play. now im being cautious. i actually transferred all my alt coins (beside ripple) to ether. but i still hold some bitcoin. so now im down to 3 coins. i need that ripple to bounce back ill break even if need be. or if i gotta take a small loss fuck it if theres a hot coin ill buy in because im still up at the end of the day. i just need more more more more more!!!!!!!!! moooohoooohooohhaaaahhaaa i get the green like a cow

But yeah, it will probably go up because so many ppl fomo'd into it.
lol yes i hope so i love capitalizing from the fomo

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
how do you determine that little green line. ok i need to study this graph shit i still havent. i been scared to invest after i hit on dfs that was a good play. now im being cautious. i actually transferred all my alt coins (beside ripple) to ether. but i still hold some bitcoin. so now im down to 3 coins. i need that ripple to bounce back ill break even if need be. or if i gotta take a small loss fuck it if theres a hot coin ill buy in because im still up at the end of the day. i just need more more more more more!!!!!!!!! moooohoooohooohhaaaahhaaa i get the green like a cow

lol yes i hope so i love capitalizing from the fomo
You are the fomo.