Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
DFS is up 1674.91% in the last 24 hours

Sell B @btownmusicgroup
Yes!! I sold shit limda coim and nobl and put it all into dfs! I doubled my money went from .02 btc to .043 and got out. Then got greedy and tried to get back in and the market dropped. So walked away with .036 total.

Not bad not bad!!! Bout 200-250 bucks profit in 1 day!!!

Just remember it's better to lose a gain than to gain a loss. Sure, you can make profits off those shit coins (basically penny stocks) but if you get fucked, you get fucked hard.
Right. In 10 seconds the valur can literally drop 50% its fucking nerve racking. I see why the pros call this shit gambling! It is! I prefer safer investments but i need to make quick flips so this is cool for that

I had a feeling everyone would follow those kids. Like i said i believe in the power of influence. I knew those were shitcoins going in. But i understand people follow influence. Those kids influenced paccoin to blow up i figured thier next one would too and it paid off. Its a great start. This is the first day trading ive done. I will start compiling a list of crypto influencers and investing as they say knowing the market will follow. I play the game