Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
In all honesty, I thought you had profit in ripple - if so and I were you I would have sold already, but - it's a bear market right now because BTC is falling.

I've mentioned this before. BTC goes down, alts go down. BTC goes up, alts go down. I'm talking abt serious corrections and it is at a critical moment right now where it will either bounce back up to the resistance staying at its current support or if it breaks under 13 k we could see it drop a lot. That's why alts are down right now. I've pointed these moments out quite often in this thread. Pay attention.

long story short. don't take losses while in this bear market. Because if BTC stabilizes. Alts should rise. Or maybe the bubble popped and we are all broke now. lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
In the mean time I cannot emphasize enough how excited I am for Origin Trail.

Pretty sure it is the only ICO to become a member of EEA prior to release: Enterprise Ethereum Alliance

Plus that award from Walmart.
An advisor from UPS.
Partnerships with Chinese retailers.

22.5 million market cap.

Not going to be quite as good as wabi, but should be dope.

20 percent discount on the presale so $0.08 cents per token.

Fuck yeaaaaah.

Btown in that video he talks abt ripple. I just hate the coin. But to be honest it very well could hit 10 usd by the end of the year. It also could crash. This is the crypto life man.
ah.. well shit man I'm dumping it as soon as possible. I can use those funds to snowball my eth. ripple might go to shit even before it comes back so fuck it i'll cut my losses. Damn. I bought that coin at an ath. Fuckin korea. fuck.

but at least i know more about what im doing now

In the mean time I cannot emphasize enough how excited I am for Origin Trail.

Pretty sure it is the only ICO to become a member of EEA prior to release: Enterprise Ethereum Alliance

Plus that award from Walmart.
An advisor from UPS.
Partnerships with Chinese retailers.

22.5 million market cap.

Not going to be quite as good as wabi, but should be dope.

20 percent discount on the presale so $0.08 cents per token.

Fuck yeaaaaah.
hey bro i see some weird shit on their signup form. What do they mean by "contribution size" do they mean we are buying into it with no return?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
ah.. well shit man I'm dumping it as soon as possible. I can use those funds to snowball my eth. ripple might go to shit even before it comes back so fuck it i'll cut my losses. Damn. I bought that coin at an ath. Fuckin korea. fuck.

but at least i know more about what im doing now
Malki the best advice I can give you - put most of your money into BTC, ETH, LTC, and/or Bitcoin Cash, then HOLD. No matter what. If it drops right after you bought it, just hold onto it. Check those in the summer time or something.

If you want to day trade with some altcoins. Don't buy ones you see constantly going up. Because they will retrace, always. Really research the projects, don't buy in based on seeing others FOMO into shit coins or whatever. Only invest in a project if you see potential in it.

I don't like seeing people lose money.

I'm a say again for like the fifth time, It's better to lose a gain than to gain a loss. Don't trade with emotion - if you miss out, who cares. Don't have expectations of becoming a millionaire overnight. You can make a lot of money with this, really fast, but don't have those expectations. Then if it happens you have cause to celebrate. I've come up from this huge. I keep making money. I had ppl teach me what to look for, and I have a variety of tools I use for this. But it's also not for everybody.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
hey bro i see some weird shit on their signup form. What do they mean by "contribution size" do they mean we are buying into it with no return?
No, they want to know how much you plan to contribute. They have a minimum amount you have to invest.

I think it's 5 eth for the presale (you aren't getting in the presale)

and only 0.5 eth for the crowd sale.

Malki the best advice I can give you - put most of your money into BTC, ETH, LTC, and/or Bitcoin Cash, then HOLD. No matter what. If it drops right after you bought it, just hold onto it. Check those in the summer time or something.

If you want to day trade with some altcoins. Don't buy ones you see constantly going up. Because they will retrace, always. Really research the projects, don't buy in based on seeing others FOMO into shit coins or whatever. Only invest in a project if you see potential in it.

I don't like seeing people lose money.

I'm a say again for like the fifth time, It's better to lose a gain than to gain a loss. Don't trade with emotion - if you miss out, who cares. Don't have expectations of becoming a millionaire overnight. You can make a lot of money with this, really fast, but don't have those expectations. Then if it happens you have cause to celebrate. I've come up from this huge. I keep making money. I had ppl teach me what to look for, and I have a variety of tools I use for this. But it's also not for everybody.
I saw potential in ripple. it went to shit. I saw potential in bitcoin. its slow as molasses. I see potential in bitcoin cash its not doing shit. Lol.

Yes my gameplan is to hold the big 4. but im not going to hold an L fuck that. If i can transfer my money to eth real quick and snowball it ill transfer it back to bitcoin when it starts poppin.

fuck

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I saw potential in ripple. it went to shit. I saw potential in bitcoin. its slow as molasses. I see potential in bitcoin cash its not doing shit. Lol.

Yes my gameplan is to hold the big 4. but im not going to hold an L fuck that. If i can transfer my money to eth real quick and snowball it ill transfer it back to bitcoin when it starts poppin.

fuck
What potential did you see in ripple and honestly that article, don't worry bro. lol.

No, they want to know how much you plan to contribute. They have a minimum amount you have to invest.

I think it's 5 eth for the presale (you aren't getting in the presale)

and only 0.5 eth for the crowd sale.
so the presale is the sign up thing on their website?

I dont have 5 eth for presale def not. I'm not a high roller in crypto yet, but i do have 0.5 for the crowd sale. How do I do the crowd sale?

What potential did you see in ripple and honestly that article, don't worry bro. lol.
the fact american express was using it for international transfers. the fact it can speed up international bank transfers and lower fees, make them almost instant. Seems like a logical next step for banks i dont see why they wouldn't adopt it.

but ripple networks been down all night. It's nice on paper. in reality, it's not even close to delivering on it's promise i don't think. The network should never be down, but it's been down all night I literally can't send / move my coins at all. So it's like your stuck with worthless money, thats going to be even worth less by the time youll be able to use it. if at all. Maybe its a scam. If it isn't up by tomorrow there is something horribly wrong. Plus, you have to keep 20 ripple in a wallet at all times, so you automatically lose 20 of your ripple investment as soon as you make a wallet. Ripple charges transfer fees. Now the price of the coins gone to shit. It's crap to me. How it became 100 billion dollar company is beyond me. Same with bitcoin. Maybe this is all one big ponzi lol. These blockchains suck ass so far. Only bitcoin cash has been close to instant

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Malki, when a coin appears to be doing nothing. It very well could be in an accumulation phase. A period of near absent price action (little movement up or down) allows forward thinking whales to slowly buy up as much of the supply as they can grab. Whales don't buy things they don't expect to pump, and they sure don't plan to sell at a loss.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
the fact american express was using it for international transfers. the fact it can speed up international bank transfers and lower fees, make them almost instant. Seems like a logical next step for banks i dont see why they wouldn't adopt it.

but ripple networks been down all night. It's nice on paper. in reality, it's not even close to delivering on it's promise i don't think. The network should never be down, but it's been down all night I literally can't send / move my coins at all. So it's like your stuck with worthless money, thats going to be even worth less by the time youll be able to use it. if at all. Maybe its a scam. If it isn't up by tomorrow there is something horribly wrong. Plus, you have to keep 20 ripple in a wallet at all times, so you automatically lose 20 of your ripple investment as soon as you make a wallet. Ripple charges transfer fees. Now the price of the coins gone to shit. It's crap to me. How it became 100 billion dollar company is beyond me. Same with bitcoin. Maybe this is all one big ponzi lol. These blockchains suck ass so far. Only bitcoin cash has been close to instant
Stellar (XLM) transfers with a quickness. Just saying. All the things that Ripple was being used for with banks or whatever - you don't need a blockchain for that. Also, its centralized. Crypto community don't care. They'll take a profit where they can get it though. I can see it going to 10 dollars end of year.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm in this for the cash now. Fuck the tech because it's obviously not even close to being good.
The tech is actually incredibly good. If you think about it and have an understanding of it.

People harp on how long it takes to send funds through bitcoin. But the confirmation of those funds is instant.

Compare Bitcoin to VISA - the fees are high, the confirmation is insant, but how long does it take for the funds to be transferred from VISA to the retailer who accepts the money. It's not instant. Far from instant.

Stellar (XLM) transfers with a quickness. Just saying. All the things that Ripple was being used for with banks or whatever - you don't need a blockchain for that. Also, its centralized. Crypto community don't care. They'll take a profit where they can get it though. I can see it going to 10 dollars end of year.
well if thats true then thats all i fucking care about. fuck this blockchain shit its garbage right now. new tech always sucks ass until they figure out how to make it work as intended.