Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Origin Trail.

OriginTrail - First purpose built decentralized protocol for supply chains based on blockchain

The team is allstar. Already won an award from Walmart. Presale whitelist ends in 7 days. You ain't getting in though. If you are from the US you have to be an accredited investor. But if you can get in the presale it'll be ten cents per token. This is going to be insane returns.

The first ICO I did was WABI. I was hesitant so I only through 60 usd of eth at it. That is currently sitting at about 1k. I'm going bigger in this one.

Origin Trail.

OriginTrail - First purpose built decentralized protocol for supply chains based on blockchain

The team is allstar. Already won an award from Walmart. Presale whitelist ends in 7 days. You ain't getting in though. If you are from the US you have to be an accredited investor. But if you can get in the presale it'll be ten cents per token. This is going to be insane returns.

The first ICO I did was WABI. I was hesitant so I only through 60 usd of eth at it. That is currently sitting at about 1k. I'm going bigger in this one.
i'm on it! what exchange will it be on?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i'm on it! what exchange will it be on?
Etherdelta 100 percent for sure because it gets all the new tokens.

Not sure which others - if it hits binance, kucoin, or bittrex on its release it's going to bring MASSIVE returns.

Wabi announced Binance on it's release and it 10x'd from the crowd sale that day. Crowd Sale was 25 cent. Pre sale on wabi was 3 cent.

Feb 19, 2015
Origin Trail.

there we go....presale is 14th right?

where are u buying in

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I'm pissed I missed out on this bitcoin shit. I have been considering investing like 100 bucks into some of these newest coins that are cheap to see if I get lucky and can come up in this crypto currency shit. Any suggestions on which coins y'all think are ginna blowup that are cheap right now?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm pissed I missed out on this bitcoin shit. I have been considering investing like 100 bucks into some of these newest coins that are cheap to see if I get lucky and can come up in this crypto currency shit. Any suggestions on which coins y'all think are ginna blowup that are cheap right now?
buy lindacoin.