BITCH ASS RAKIM!!! PEEP THIS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
yea regardless it was a good painting, funny how he had techs head in his hands... either way its funny too me. IMO tech>>>rakim, im bout to go bump blown away!

oh yea im out, peace to all my haters as well... excuse me while i go and get faded on some jager bombs with sunkist, we call it candy corn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
if Rakim had any ill will he wouldn't have signed "peace"

I think he knew it was tech's head but still wanted to be cordial and sign it.

Nov 7, 2006
somebody post it on therealtechn9ne forums
should make for some funny shit

I just hope the dumb tech n9ne fans dont take outside to other forums and make the fanbase look too dumb

Nov 6, 2005
All you people hollering, FUCK RAKIM! Are followers. Plain and simple. Rakim didnt do a show, thats shitty, but it doesnt mean that every Tech fan is all of a sudden commanded to hate the man. Hes a Legend. He makes decent music. And he continues to keep Rap true to its form. Quit being sheep and hollering at someone/something just because Tech had something to get off his chest. Besides, Tech states he still enjoys the mans music, so if your going to follow word for word then hating him for absolutely nothing isnt what your "King" is saying.

Jun 13, 2005
lol, yall catching feelings for Tech and shit, that painting was creative, nothing to get your panties in a bunch over though. And the fact Rakim signed that shit means nothing other than a STAN wasted his time creating a ridiculous painting that he dragged to an event that Rakim was at for him to sign, OF COURSE THAT NIGGA IS GONNA SIGN IT. You think he's gonna turn away some crazy motherfucker who took his time to make a painting about a "beef" that no one cares about? c'mon, he dosn't need to be recieving death threats in the mail from that guy, if he can help it.