Bitch ass homies that cant take jokes!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
hmm maybe youre right... let me try it with another perspective...

"putting your dick in another guys ass is the shit. some grown man shit"

...hm.... did saying its some grown man shit change it.... I gotta go with... nah still gay.

Nov 1, 2004
On another note...

the only reason a grown man that I know should be playing softball is if he was forced into it for a "work" team... and even then, thats just a team for a bunch of ... people... to think their coworkers are real friends.

Aug 3, 2006
I had my share of run ins with iron gates dan don't trip them fools are hardcore we all take an l sometimes
One way for you white friends to stop punkin you n tossin you around emotionally like a persian rag doll is hit the bowling alley like a bat outta hell all the real gs in my projects are fuckin bad ass bowlers son and they gets mad respect yo if you want em to respect ya gangsta,you must first make them respect ya bowling

Thank me later for this vitale info don't let them fences get you down they mainy out the gates wit it

Aug 8, 2004
YOUNGNUTT said:
WHY DON'T YOU QUIT BEING PUSSY
AND DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND???
wow....u act like this is sumthin that bothers me to the point where I cant sleep at nite homie. It was just sumthin on my mind at the time I posted this. not like I think bout it 24/7 or nuthin. just a question to throw out there and see how others felt bout it.

but whatever u say kid. I guess Im a pussy for posting this.

Feb 5, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:
707 THAT NIGGA ALWAYS GET WORKED UP OVER NOTHIN.

HAHA DAMN MAYNE, U EVEN SAYIN MY NAME IN OTHER POSTS. DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YA FEELINGS BRUH. IT'LL BE OK. THOUGHT IT WAS OVER BUT I GUESS I TOUCHED A NERVE TO WHERE U GOTTA MENTION MY NAME SOMEWHERE ELSE

Feb 28, 2007
SO WASSUP NIGGA YOU GONE VOTE. OR JUST POUT YOUR HEAD AND NOT PARTICIPATE. THE ONLY REASON IM DOIN IT LIKE THIS IS CAUSE IM NOT TRYNA HAVE PROVENS LIKE LEE GO UP AGAINST ANOTHER PROVEN LIK BETO IN THE FIRST ROUND.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
JP $CRILLA said:
but whatever u say kid. I guess Im a pussy for posting this.
NOT AT ALL!!! DON'T TRIP OFF MY COMMENT, UNLESS YOU AND I HAVE
HAD IT OUT ON THE SICC BEFORE, I DON'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT!!!

I'M JUST SAY'N', SINCE YOU BRING IT UP TO US.....
AND IT DOES BOTHER YOU!!!
YOU STATED "NOW THAT WE ARE ALL GROWN UP" &
"TO THE POINT WHERE I DON'T EVEN WANNA KICC IT WITH DUDE ANYMORE"
THIS IS YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND, YOU OWE IT TO HIM TO LET HIM KNOW
"WHY THE FUCC HE GOTTA ACT LIKE A BITCH ON HER PERIOD SINCE WE WAS KIDS" BUT IN TERMS HE WON'T TAKE AS DISRESPECT!!!
DO IT FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIPS SAKE!!! KID!!! LOL!!!

I HAD A HOMIE LIKE THIS, AND I HAD TO SIT HIM DOWN AND TALK TO HIM
ABOUT IT, JUST HE AND I, NOBODY ELSE THERE TO DISTRACT WHAT THE FUCC I'M SAY'N'!!!
BEST BELIEVE RIGHT AFTER THAT 1 ON 1 CHAT, HE WENT STRAIGHT
TO THE LOCAL GAME STORE AND BOUGHT HIM A LIFETIME SUPPLY
OF "GET RIGHT" JUICE!!!

Aug 8, 2004
YOUNGNUTT said:
NOT AT ALL!!! DON'T TRIP OFF MY COMMENT, UNLESS YOU AND I HAVE
HAD IT OUT ON THE SICC BEFORE, I DON'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT!!!

I'M JUST SAY'N', SINCE YOU BRING IT UP TO US.....
AND IT DOES BOTHER YOU!!!
YOU STATED "NOW THAT WE ARE ALL GROWN UP" &
"TO THE POINT WHERE I DON'T EVEN WANNA KICC IT WITH DUDE ANYMORE"
THIS IS YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND, YOU OWE IT TO HIM TO LET HIM KNOW
"WHY THE FUCC HE GOTTA ACT LIKE A BITCH ON HER PERIOD SINCE WE WAS KIDS" BUT IN TERMS HE WON'T TAKE AS DISRESPECT!!!
DO IT FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIPS SAKE!!! KID!!! LOL!!!

I HAD A HOMIE LIKE THIS, AND I HAD TO SIT HIM DOWN AND TALK TO HIM
ABOUT IT, JUST HE AND I, NOBODY ELSE THERE TO DISTRACT WHAT THE FUCC I'M SAY'N'!!!
BEST BELIEVE RIGHT AFTER THAT 1 ON 1 CHAT, HE WENT STRAIGHT
TO THE LOCAL GAME STORE AND BOUGHT HIM A LIFETIME SUPPLY
OF "GET RIGHT" JUICE!!!
right on man. I hear what ur saying....and to be honest....dude really aint the type of person I even care to talk to. yeah, we grew up together, but at this point, I could care less to try and tell him what we think bout him....he's already burned too many bridges in my eye. Regardless if we talk or not, I really dont need people like that around me. I was only posing the question cuz I had heard a story bout sumthin that happend this weekend, so it was on my mind.