Bitch ass homies that cant take jokes!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2004
Lil Dan said:
HAHAHAHAHHA. u serious?

it just sounds funny for something like that to be on a gangsta rap forum...BOWLING lol
ur crazy son. where im from, the bloods and crips bowl against each other once a month. the loser has to wear the winners colors for a week. shit gets crazy. people gettin shot right there in the bowling alley if they dont bowl strikes. fuckin gangsta as it gets!

Nov 1, 2004
Lil Dan said:
it had me crackin...

i tend to get picked on the most w/ my homies mainly cuz of tha fact that i dont say nothing back n cuz of my size cuz i kno they're all joking n shit. like 2day, these other ppl were sorta clownin on me cuz i cant eat pepperoni and they were like "be a man" n some stupid shyt like that n was just like i just cant and whatnot...

you know theyre all joking? is that why you were gonna kick some kids ass and ended up being mollywhopped by a white picket fence?

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
JP $CRILLA said:
ur crazy son. where im from, the bloods and crips bowl against each other once a month. the loser has to wear the winners colors for a week. shit gets crazy. people gettin shot right there in the bowling alley if they dont bowl strikes. fuckin gangsta as it gets!
AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thats the hardest i've laughed 2day haahhahahahahha

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
usernamex said:
you know theyre all joking? is that why you were gonna kick some kids ass and ended up being mollywhopped by a white picket fence?
it was an IRON GATE

i was having a bad day that day and the kid was rly pushin it and i actually reacted to it..

Aug 8, 2004
Lil Dan said:
it was an IRON GATE

i was having a bad day that day and the kid was rly pushin it and i actually reacted to it..
fuck it....sumtimes u gotta do what u gotta do. nuthin wrong wit gettin ur ass kicked as long as u stood up for ur self homie...thats just how it goes sumtime.

Nov 1, 2004
i know i know, i remember, because a car was creepin in your million dollar home neighborhood and you wanted to pretend you were ice cube in friday...

either way... you still got your ass kicked by a fence...

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
usernamex said:
i know i know, i remember, because a car was creepin in your million dollar home neighborhood and you wanted to pretend you were ice cube in friday...

either way... you still got your ass kicked by a fence...
i just didnt want to get caught thats all. call me a pussy but my dad woulda whooped my ass cuz he's rly strict bout smoking cuz his uncle and his bro dies from it and told me he wouldda kicked me out if i ever got in any of that...

he sometimes suspects it the day after i blaze but i keep it cool with him

Dec 29, 2006
The funniest thing lil dan is YOU actually trying to prove to these niggas that you ran into a fence fuck it this is the net do it moving.`

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
keelopz said:
The funniest thing lil dan is YOU actually trying to prove to these niggas that you ran into a fence fuck it this is the net do it moving.`
nah, its even funnier that he's hella trying to correct people like "it ain't no white picket fence, it was an iron gate" like that makes getting your ass beat by an inanimate object any better :ermm:

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
JP $CRILLA said:
I'll give another example. me and my boys got a softball team we play on every week. last week we put my homie (same dude I was referring to above) in the outfield even tho he's the worst player on our team and has never played out there b4. so dude gets ate up like 5 times out there and basically makes a fool out of himself. so we dont say shit that nite but on yesterday we're all chillin and one of my boys starts clowning him about it. I knew what was coming and sure enough he gets all pissed and wants to fight the dude, even tho we're at another friends kids b-day party.

now Ive made many mistakes this season and Im the first to laugh about it. I would never want to fight nobody if they called me out about it. just cant figure out why dude cant let shit go and just realize it's all in good fun. we all talk shit. thats just what we do.
WHY DON'T YOU QUIT BEING PUSSY
AND DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND???