Bitch ass homies that cant take jokes!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2007
JP $CRILLA said:
Anybody got any friends that just take shit waaaaaay to fuckin serious? the type of person that no matter what u say, they get pissed off and eventually wanna fight all the fuckin time? even tho they're ur homie, they still trip on everything that's said to em?

for example, I got several friends that all they do is talk shit. I could give a fuck what they say cuz we all boys and it's all in good fun. But there is one of our friends that u just cant say shit to, cuz he gets so sad over it and u know if u take it too far he's gonna want to fight or take it to another level. It makes no sense to me, especially now that we're all grown ass men. I think maybe cuz he's a smaller cat that he has "little man" syndrome or sum shit, like he feels he always has sumthin to prove. shit just annoys the fuck outta me, to the point where I never even kick it wit dude anymore.

Im sure ya'll got folks like that too....right?
fuck it then take flight on the nigga then shake hands after....if u cant do that then ur not real folks newayz and u should shake eachother...fuk kickin it with a nigga u cant be real with or u feel tension between eachother and dont speak on it..tell the nigga how u feel if not stop complaining about it....

Nov 1, 2004
rekomstop said:
haha
HOW DARE HIM?! ACTUALLY RESPECT HIS GIRLFRIEND?!!! And then get mad about you being disrespectful towards women?

im saying... people know when their with me were talking shit constantly... there aint no limits on some lame shit like dont tell me i should call my gf a bitch for treating me like HER bitch

Jun 5, 2004
nightmare916 said:
fuck it then take flight on the nigga then shake hands after....if u cant do that then ur not real folks newayz and u should shake eachother...fuk kickin it with a nigga u cant be real with or u feel tension between eachother and dont speak on it..tell the nigga how u feel if not stop complaining about it....
lol @ this angry ass niggas advice... homie, were dealing with a man that plays softball.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
for all that wanna join, we finna have the annual siccness bowling tourney! we only play manly man rules; you must roll with two hands between the legs no more than 10 lbs and there will be bumpers.....and yes, we will have coctails, manly drinks like sex on the beach and blue hawaiians.

Apr 14, 2003
JP $CRILLA said:
yeah man....there are hella dif rules depending on what type of ball ur playin, but to answer ur question, it's all underhand. it's just a good way to get out there, hit the ball, get some exercise, and get faded as fuck while ur doing it.

My pops used to play this shit....i was gonna get on a team actually....
shit used to be hella big back in the day....
Theres the underhand slow pitch, then theres "modified" where its underhand fast pitch w/ no wind-up, and then theres fast pitch, with a full wind-up.
Shit would be hella fun imo....then they got just guys, and then theres co-ed...
All I know is... if you play on a team, you get cheap pitchers of beer at the bars....

Aug 8, 2004
THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
LMFAO,this the same guy nigas was clownin on his girlfriend?? cold
on this site, u gotta be ready for shit talkin or move on sumwhere else. it's all in good fun man. i dont take shit personal on here. I hope u dont either!

Jun 5, 2004
Defy said:
for all that wanna join, we finna have the annual siccness bowling tourney! we only play manly man rules; you must roll with two hands between the legs no more than 10 lbs and there will be bumpers.....and yes, we will have coctails, manly drinks like sex on the beach and blue hawaiians.
ummm welllll... will there be virgin marys and shirley temples? if so im there

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
JP $CRILLA said:
it aint fucked up homie...that shit was funny.
it had me crackin...

i tend to get picked on the most w/ my homies mainly cuz of tha fact that i dont say nothing back n cuz of my size cuz i kno they're all joking n shit. like 2day, these other ppl were sorta clownin on me cuz i cant eat pepperoni and they were like "be a man" n some stupid shyt like that n was just like i just cant and whatnot...