Bitch ass homies that cant take jokes!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2004
Anybody got any friends that just take shit waaaaaay to fuckin serious? the type of person that no matter what u say, they get pissed off and eventually wanna fight all the fuckin time? even tho they're ur homie, they still trip on everything that's said to em?

for example, I got several friends that all they do is talk shit. I could give a fuck what they say cuz we all boys and it's all in good fun. But there is one of our friends that u just cant say shit to, cuz he gets so sad over it and u know if u take it too far he's gonna want to fight or take it to another level. It makes no sense to me, especially now that we're all grown ass men. I think maybe cuz he's a smaller cat that he has "little man" syndrome or sum shit, like he feels he always has sumthin to prove. shit just annoys the fuck outta me, to the point where I never even kick it wit dude anymore.

Im sure ya'll got folks like that too....right?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my potna talks hella shit but then gets hella asshurt over minor shit and starts arguing, then it becomes the other person's fault like they were mad or someshit.......but he always has grandaddy, so yeah

Aug 8, 2004
I'll give another example. me and my boys got a softball team we play on every week. last week we put my homie (same dude I was referring to above) in the outfield even tho he's the worst player on our team and has never played out there b4. so dude gets ate up like 5 times out there and basically makes a fool out of himself. so we dont say shit that nite but on yesterday we're all chillin and one of my boys starts clowning him about it. I knew what was coming and sure enough he gets all pissed and wants to fight the dude, even tho we're at another friends kids b-day party.

now Ive made many mistakes this season and Im the first to laugh about it. I would never want to fight nobody if they called me out about it. just cant figure out why dude cant let shit go and just realize it's all in good fun. we all talk shit. thats just what we do.

Nov 1, 2004
ah memories. i USE to hang out with a cat like that... took himself too serious, and i would always talk shit about his girl when hed bring her up and hed go off on some tangent about respecting woman, never disrespecting them and never saying stuff bad about woman and yaddayadda his mother taught him better than that blahblah.... it came to the point where id make fun of his bitch all the time just to laugh at him getting pissed...

Aug 8, 2004
usernamex said:
(sidebar: ) on another note... if you're a MALE over 8... and play softball.... well....
ur trippin homie? u never heard of mens slo-pitch softball? Im too old to be playing fast pitch anymore....but u should see the caliber of play out there. shit is rediculous.

maybe ya'll just dont like gettin fucked up wit ur friends or stayin athletic or sumthin. but damn, softball is the shit.

Aug 8, 2004
707REPRESENTA said:
SO DO THEY PITCH UNDERHAND?
yeah man....there are hella dif rules depending on what type of ball ur playin, but to answer ur question, it's all underhand. it's just a good way to get out there, hit the ball, get some exercise, and get faded as fuck while ur doing it.

Mar 4, 2007
usernamex said:
ah memories. i USE to hang out with a cat like that... took himself too serious, and i would always talk shit about his girl when hed bring her up and hed go off on some tangent about respecting woman, never disrespecting them and never saying stuff bad about woman and yaddayadda his mother taught him better than that blahblah.... it came to the point where id make fun of his bitch all the time just to laugh at him getting pissed...
haha
HOW DARE HIM?! ACTUALLY RESPECT HIS GIRLFRIEND?!!! And then get mad about you being disrespectful towards women?

Dec 29, 2006
JP $CRILLA said:
yeah man....there are hella dif rules depending on what type of ball ur playin, but to answer ur question, it's all underhand. it's just a good way to get out there, hit the ball, get some exercise, and get faded as fuck while ur doing it.
So you like playing with different type of balls?

Jun 22, 2003
i bet he would wanna fight you for calling him a bitch ass homie....

but yea i got some potnas like this thats why we got punchin gloves