BBQ WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SF
sorry I missed it Villain, had some other shit to do. sounds like it was goin off though..

and good luck ever getting Tooper to go to a siccness BBQ, I cant even get that kid to leave the house-!

but for real if you ever come back to SB (cuz I know you miss IV) send me an email wit your # or somethin folks

Apr 25, 2002
yeah shit was coo as fuck...

didnt get to meet all of yall though or atleast i didnt know it... i was slangin the beer from behind them tables most of the day... in the white hat and the oneway records shirt...

got drunk as fuck though thanks ta hustle and the fact that all the beer was like 1 foot from me...

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
i was there like at 1 or 1:30 about 20 of us there smoked a bowl with some people in the beginning, wondering where the beats were at and my homie steve rolls up with side industry with some beats, damn i managed to throw on some murder squad, 1 song though, i was there selling some posters, but not much, i gave away a 17 reasons poster, and sold a mac dre poster for 7$
i was chilling mostly by side industrys table, (the only table with a boombox for crying out loud), shit was cool , met alot of peeps. it was all gravy. Next year vegas, damn ill try to hit that up, a lil further than this one, but well worth it.