BBQ WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Sup ya'll? I'm not going list names cause there was way too many, but much luv to everyone that I meet. The BBQ was came out hella tight!! Can't wait for next year in Las Vegas, I'll be 21!!!!

Oh yea, I was the one selling the cds at the BAYSIDE/80 WEST MUSIC stand. I have a black shirt and in red it said NIKE and a black and white Frisco hat. Thanks for everyone who helped me out set up and put things away, ya'll know who ya'll are, much luv. Also thanks everyone who supported.

LUK-E

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^oh ya I remember you. I met you. I was one of the first fools to get there with my homie BLUTARSKI and his homie. You were the only fools there pretty much at 12pm. peeps didnt even get there till like 2 or 3. I was the one who bought the KG cd and curbie was right there tellin me i shouldnt got the AP-9 instead. But o well the KG shit is tight.

ALEX

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2002
DAMN! can we get some PICTURES at least?!?

I was at work till 12AM at night and i was thinkin about that BBQ...
I wanna check all pics of the siccness folks and artists up on here, especially:

Equipto, that sargeant hustle girl, poetic chocolate and any other decent lookin females:cheeky:
sounds like it was a good time

May 9, 2002
LUK-E said:
Sup ya'll? I'm not going list names cause there was way too many, but much luv to everyone that I meet. The BBQ was came out hella tight!! Can't wait for next year in Las Vegas, I'll be 21!!!!

Oh yea, I was the one selling the cds at the BAYSIDE/80 WEST MUSIC stand. I have a black shirt and in red it said NIKE and a black and white Frisco hat. Thanks for everyone who helped me out set up and put things away, ya'll know who ya'll are, much luv. Also thanks everyone who supported.

LUK-E

yea..i remember you..i rolled up right before 1am when there was like 20 people there (in the red ecko visor)..and was like "damn, where all the people at??"

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
^^^Naw that was another shorty trying to do too much in her cute shoes. Women. We just don't know our limits.
haha..I caught that girl almost bite it..the one in the short short denim skirt right??

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sergeant Hustle said:
^^^Naw that was another shorty trying to do too much in her cute shoes. Women. We just don't know our limits.

LOL... I don't know if it was me you were reffering about... but I know I damn near landed on my face a few times in the beginning... after I had hit that Courvasier you had givin' me.. and all the Dug180's I had sipped on... LOL... it started to become more frequent... then again... I didn't expect a CAMP SITE I was thinkin' more of, some nice grass and shit...

My shoe's were not feelin' the ground... :(

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I WISH PEOPLE FROM THE BOARDS

WOULDA HOLLERED MORE . NEXT YEAR IMA MAKE MY SELF MORE NOTICABLE LIKE MAYBE I'LL WEAR A BIG BRIGHT RED HOGGLIFE SHIRT AND AND A BIG ASS GOLD HOGGLIFE MEDALLION . NO WAIT I DID THAT NEXT YEAR WERE GONNA HAVE TO DO A ROLLCALL AT LEAST SO I CAN MEET YA'LL

May 16, 2002
^^^^ Oh hell yeah, I like the idea or like somebody said earlier; wear a name tags.

This way if anybody shows up after roll call, they still have a way to be idenifide.

...Good seeing you again Homeboy.

If you ever need something out here in Salinas, just get at me [email protected]

PEACE!!!!