BBQ WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Dam, I hate I missed it. I told the homies we needed to go, and I wasn't gonna drive 7 to 8 hours by myself. And my manager coaches pop warner, my son plays pop warner. BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE. It looks I missed some hella networking, and meeting some cool folks. Next year in Vegas it's on!!!! Dam.....

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
RAVAGE: Man playa, we kept thinking a few dudes must have been you but none where tall enough or they lacked the mustache, etc. Maybe next year. BTW, I hope your family affairs panned out well.

GANGSTAEIGHT: Dang dog, I wanted to grab the bull horn and stand on a picnic table and just be like "I'M DEEP THOUGHT, COME HOLLA AT A PLAYA!" of course I would have added a "CAN YOUUUUU DIG IIIIIT, SUUUCKAS!" for good measure. Another day mayne.

Apr 25, 2002
WTF...THA BB WUZNT THAT BIGGA DEAL...I FUCKIN LEFT EARLY...JUST KICKED IT WITH SNIKO N GANGSTA EIGHT FOR A LIL WHILE...MET BIG J...LIKE I SAID....MUFUCKA AINT EVEN BIG!!!!!...I MET SGT. HUSTLE....DAAAAAMN SHEZ FINE IN PERSON...LEADER, VAMPZ, KING CZAR, M-1z MUFUCKIN ASS...SUM FOO NAMED BOSCO OR SUM SHIT...I GUESS IT WUZ COO...I WANTED TA MEET POETIC, DEEP THOUGHT, AND I HEARD EDJ WUZ THERE TOO...FUCK IT...MAYBE NEXT TIME, MAYBE NOT...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
damn i dont remember if i met any of ya'll..........SGT HUSTLE GOT ME TISTWED .....for real.....but if i didnt ..its all gravatational.......theres always next year!

and i must give it up for VAMPS & the hole SICCNESS TEAM..they did the damn thing!

for those who wondering who i was...i had a white ARSEN "151xplicit" SHIRT ON! with a blue & white BRAVES HAT ON!

get at me ya'll ill try and post some pics later!

Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:
Right on! Right now I'm just exhausted from the drive (up and back) and a severe lack of sleep over the last two days. I really wish we had went forward with the "Hellow My Name is..." stickers. I know there were hella more foo's I didn't get to chop it up with for the simple fact I didn't know who was who. Big up's to:

Villain
brownskin
Sergeant Hustle
Vamps
Curbie
SHEA
Blight
phil
Big J
FUCK YOU BITCH
HOGGLIFE
EDJ
HERESY
DJMark7
Ms.Twisted
SoContageous
M1
etc...

It was great meeting all of you face to face.
No Big up's to me?:eyecross: Well I guess everybody knows that me and you really are family.....LoL

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, DT it was coo to finally meet ya...Poetic has my celly number hit me sometime to go watch some football...

I know hella folks were there, but I didn't really meet any of ya'll...

Except for Brownskin, Blight, SGT. Hustle, Phil...and some others...

And a big "You Suck" goes out to the folks who didn't make it, that I wanted to see...

Decoy--->gettin fucked up the night before, you bastard...
Gate~Won---> I know the funds weren't there, but you still suck...lol
Toop Doggy Dogg & Koopsta Krish---> lived by both of y'all for hella long, but we never really got to kick it...
Mr. Muthafuckin Shawn B.---> yeah you too...

and damn I missed meetin Shea and Big J...

Jun 29, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:
WTF...THA BB WUZNT THAT BIGGA DEAL...I FUCKIN LEFT EARLY...JUST KICKED IT WITH SNIKO N GANGSTA EIGHT FOR A LIL WHILE...MET BIG J...LIKE I SAID....MUFUCKA AINT EVEN BIG!!!!!...I MET SGT. HUSTLE....DAAAAAMN SHEZ FINE IN PERSON...LEADER, VAMPZ, KING CZAR, M-1z MUFUCKIN ASS...SUM FOO NAMED BOSCO OR SUM SHIT...I GUESS IT WUZ COO...I WANTED TA MEET POETIC, DEEP THOUGHT, AND I HEARD EDJ WUZ THERE TOO...FUCK IT...MAYBE NEXT TIME, MAYBE NOT...$IDEWAYZ
and me?
ANYWAYZ to the people that I did meet ya'll were cool as hell

Miss Hustle, Deep and his wife Villian, blight, phil, POETIC CHOCOLATE!! Shea
Ah fuck it you know who you are!! it was a pleasure !!