BBQ WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
LOL that's funny! It was a pleasure meeting all of you fa sho! I had hella fun. Bartender Hustle, at your service! I was trying my damndest to get some muh-fuckaz twisted.....I take partial responsibility for Curbie's drunk ass. He was offa that sticky icky ooooohweeee too.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Was sumin nice good networkin function to be at and Curb & Vamps good good job this time looks better each yr.......since the music ppl took away the bar b q , good thing u can help ta bring one back......was coo meetin all ppl

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN...not a lot of people holla'd at the Youngin Moe

and that was unacceptable since my sweatshirt said MOESES...

wassup Poetic Chocolate...Shea(didn't get to holla at you really...) M-1...Gangsta Eight...Oso...Vamps...Doxx..Mark 7...Mr Arson...Arsen 151...TT Hustlas...Lazie Marv...NorKoastal...B-12...Ray Luv...and anyone else i chopped it up with

cool meetin all of you

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
I thought the BBQ was off the hook. I met up with some people, got to chop game with a few big names. Slipped my business cards into some pockets. Wish I coulda found more of the peeps I talk to on-line but like everyone said how the fuck do you know who's who? I kept asking folx what there screen names are on the siccness and half the people I asked didn't even post on the board. WTF???

Shit was still dope, good job Vamps and Curbie it was good meeting face to face. And thanks for puttin in the work to put it togeather.

FUCK YOU BITCH said:
Skrilla (on the grilla),
My boy Scrilla was cookin it up major.

MR. TYPCEE said:
WTF...THA BB WUZNT THAT BIGGA DEAL...I FUCKIN LEFT EARLY...
Yeah we all know why you left early...
I'll get you next time TYPCEE

Apr 25, 2002
Like I said it Stands for Big Joint. Anyways I'm bigger than you Type-C LOL!
GODDAMNIT SKINNY J...ONE THING, ITS TIPSEY NOT TYPE CEE...AND YOURE NOT BIGGER THAN ME...JUST TALLER...HAHA...IT WUZ HELLA COO MEETIN YOUR PUNK ASS THOUGH...SKINNY MALNUTRITIONED ASS MUFUCKA...

Yeah we all know why you left early...
YEAH CUZ I DIDNT WANNA HURT YOU PUTO...I WUZ LIKE "DAMN SWISHERZ COMIN, I DONT WANNA BEAT THA FUCK OUTTA THAT CLOWN SO I BETTER SPLIT...HIS GAY ASS WOULD PROBLY WANT MY NUMBER ANYWAY..." DUDE...IF I EVER MEET YOU...THEY GONNA HAVE TA RENAME YOU "SWISHER-SPLITTED...

YESSSSS AND YOU....

AND @ GANGSTA EIGHT...SUUUUP ENE...YOU LUCKY I DIDNT EVEN START CLOWNIN...THIS ENE DECIDEZ TA SHOW UP WITTA SNOW CAP AND A FUGGIN JACKET ON...LIKE "WHERE THA FUCK YOU GOIN AFTER THA BBQ?...FUCKIN SKIIN?..." MUFUCKA HAD HIZ SKIIN POLEZ N SKIZ IN HIZ CAR....OH BOY!!!....$IDEWAYZ

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

the nnow cap in an all year thing out here in the yay ene, junt ank them fooln from frinco and DC

oh noy!

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO...HELL YEAH...GANGSTA EIGHTZ A NORTE NOW...AND THA THING WUZ...WE WERENT IN FRISCO OR D.C...AND YOURE FROM FREMONT...SO I SEE A PROBLEM THERE ENE...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
I missed out onna good turnout event, got stuck in modesto with an open house for a property i have listed, i wouldve never made it by the time i got to Hayward to watch the fight vargas was gettin inside the squared circle. I saw the other post great pics taken. Im glad everyone had a good time next year will definitely be on...............