bananas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

One two or three

• Total voters

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i clicked on this thread to find out how something about bananas could be 15 pages
impressed by the slaughter caused by emma
wow

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
that is one big ass cup....and speaking of tiddies, what ever happened to the "classic photoshopped pics" thread.....I can't seem to find it...

Emma why don't you play Sherlock Homey and find it?

"Emmamentary my dear Defy"

Aug 24, 2003
it was moved to classics

so it seems people prefer regular sweet bananas at their normal ripeness. slightly underripe are much better... better texture, flavor, not too overbearingly sweet, perfect. blending a slightly underripe banana into a ice cream shake is the way to go

damnit artistic needs to post about the calls he gets for that craigslist ad

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
FUCK BANANAS!

(no tipsy)

lol @ those pics....

anyways, the classic photoshopped pics shouldn't be classic'd cuz we should be updating that shit, like a reservoir of laughter you can always come back to

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
anyways, the classic photoshopped pics shouldn't be classic'd cuz we should be updating that shit, like a reservoir of laughter you can always come back to
i know, right...

not to toot my own horn, but i think quite a few of the photoshopped pics from this thread are worthy of being added...

Props: BUTCHER 206