bananas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

One two or three

• Total voters
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
what is he gonna do though? shit, i already paid my siccness penance 4 years ago when i first came on here. what, is he gonna go back in the emma thread and re-post shit that's already hella ancient? lol. it's 2010. who cares?

or shit, even if he goes and tries to find any of my personal info... honestly i doubt anybody here would care. he's the one that stays talking shit to everybody, while i'm generally always civil & decent...

he's the one with all the e-enemies, so honestly even if he did find something, i doubt it would really have any impact.
WTF are you saying emma every guy here wants your personal info

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
but anyway, props iaoish for getting back into the true spirit of this thread (post page 4), i appreciate your entertaining contributions. :)

Props: BUTCHER 206

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the funniest part of this thread goes back about a week before this.

1) artistic calls shea a butt baby
2) shea says hes breaking his jaw if he ever finds him
3) artistic says "you aint gon do shit"
-----------(a week later)
4) emma posts artistics addy
5) shea reminds artistic of #2
6) #3 is not repeated

honestly, if shea went to dudes house right now and posed a picture in front of his front door, this shit might go to insane levels of hilarity

he dont even gotta beat him up (i mean lets be real...thats not even fair) just posting a pic in front of his house would be enough.

and maybe a "teal town" tag on his door.

i didnt know why a banana thread was goin off till i got to page 4....shouts to emma for stepping it up