bananas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

One two or three

• Total voters

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
is using a "FUUUUUUUUUUUU" and a "FUCK YEA" in the same meme legal?
it's a rare occurrence, but i believe it is acceptable as long as there's solid evidence as to the reasoning for such a thing. if both the "FUUUUUUUUUUUU" and the "FUCK YEA" contribute a vital piece of the story of said meme, then it is indeed legal according to section /b/ of the internet meme bylaws.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Sep 16, 2006
it's a rare occurrence, but i believe it is acceptable as long as there's solid evidence as to the reasoning for such a thing. if both the "FUUUUUUUUUUUU" and the "FUCK YEA" contribute a vital piece of the story of said meme, then it is indeed legal according to section /b/ of the internet meme bylaws.
you just tripped me out. Great thread by the way. Who would of thought a thread about bananas would go platinum.

Dec 3, 2005
you know just when i think the sicc has died down and im getting bored with it, you guys go and do something like this....

and totally redeem yourselves!!!

id like to take this time to thank you all for the last twenty minutes of ROR

Aug 24, 2003
i think a 'epic beard man' gif would be hilarious

where the 'michael' dude walks up and weakly punches beardman, have "got vanilla lol!" coming out of his mouth then when santa stands up and starts wailing have a buncha nintendo text come out 'michael' like "felipe macay!" "his address" "his phone number" "destroyed on the mic" or whatever... lol just sayin i dont even know where to begin making a gif

Feb 9, 2003
no, i just like food lol.

i live in the bay area which is like a melting pot of different cultures... & we have all kinds of diverse restaurants from everywhere over here.
huh?

when they were posting the pictures of you with Messy Marv and shit didn't you say you had some Mexican in you?

PS: I just read page 4 of this thread. I give you props. That was A+ material.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
huh?

when they were posting the pictures of you with Messy Marv and shit didn't you say you had some Mexican in you?
i think you're just trying to set me up again, so when i say no, you'll say "well would you like to?". not falling for one of your tricks again, buddy!

PS: I just read page 4 of this thread. I give you props. That was A+ material.
thanks! keep reading, it gets better.

Props: BUTCHER 206