bananas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

One two or three

• Total voters
Feb 9, 2003
i think you're just trying to set me up again, so when i say no, you'll say "well would you like to?". not falling for one of your tricks again, buddy!
Well, would you like....DAMMIT!

emma, disregarding your fish eyes and sloping forehead, and the fact that I am not even in the slightest bit attracted to you...

I must say your skills have intrigued me. I propose you sire my child. together little MEXCOMJr. would have the necessary genes from both parents to surpass even myself as the greatest threat to siccness stability.

Feb 9, 2003
Hmmm.

NO!

not like there's much you can do to destroy him any further.

unless he responds the only thing that will happen are a bunch of idiot posters coming in here and contributing next to nothing to the over all experience.

my being here, although detrimental, is part of my nature. i'm just here to either kill the thread by having it go off track or have some fun at your expense.

lets be real; unless artistic replies again, which he probably won't, then there really isn't any more destroying going on. but i'll do you one better: if he does reply, i'll make him cry. MEXCOM style.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Hmmm.

NO!

not like there's much you can do to destroy him any further.

unless he responds the only thing that will happen are a bunch of idiot posters coming in here and contributing next to nothing to the over all experience.

my being here, although detrimental, is part of my nature. i'm just here to either kill the thread by having it go off track or have some fun at your expense.

lets be real; unless artistic replies again, which he probably won't, then there really isn't any more destroying going on. but i'll do you one better: if he does reply, i'll make him cry. MEXCOM style.
lol, well okay then.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
and for the record I think Bananas are foul disgusting things. I get nauseous if anything slightly smells or tastes like banana.