ATTN: 49ERS FANS - WE PUTTING UP A BILLBOARD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
not really feeling the image tho.... i seen it on yahoo.
as a life long niner i dont think it has anything to do with this rivalry or current team.

trent, harbaugh, ACs, kap, gore, willis, from the top to the bottom no one had anything to do with the 94 victory let alone the older ones. This group made it to the superbowl last year and lost our perfect record in SB games and played the most embarrassing close to 3 qtrs. of football I could barley stomach.

reid intercepting wilson would be a billboard to put up.
if it still needs to focused on play off runs i'd put us celebrating being NFC champs in ATL
(the same field where SEA got sent home the week before)
just my 2.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I did not see the second image of walsh/montana and kap/harbaugh on the other side until right now... rotating between the two....thats alot better!!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
So the Seahawk fans come up with a ballsy idea to have a banner flown over Candlestick. They orchestrate an airplane, to fly a banner over your home stadium, a floating middle finger to every 49er fan that will see or hear about it. And the response is...

I want to say Im surprised, but really...

It's like Seattle got Einstein, 2pac, and Shakespeare together to write a diss song, and SF's response was "I know you are, but what am I!"

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
flying a plane over the stadium isnt ballsy or doesnt take a lot of innovation or creativity. big whoop. neither does a billboard though.

The Seahawks do need to win a Super Bowl though before they act like they've won anything.

Also, being a Niners fan, the 5 Super Bowl wins we have doesn't mean we don't need to win another to keep talking shit.

Playoffs are here, let's let what happens dictate how we act.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^lol yeah ok. what, are the fans gonna shoot down the plane? are they gonna track down the pilot and beat him up? its hella easy to pay for someone to fly a banner...there's been banners flown over stadiums for 50 years. what about it is ballsy?