ATTN: 49ERS FANS - WE PUTTING UP A BILLBOARD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
the billboard will be digital...we have added insurance to the billboard that if it gets damaged/destroyed we will be either reimbursed or the sign will be fixed and doesnt effect our billboard time...so break it!! either way it was up and will either be free or it will continue to stay up for the time duration we bought lol ...enjoy shithawks or is seatwats..

seadderall shecocks...something like that

Feb 14, 2004
the billboard will be digital...we have added insurance to the billboard that if it gets damaged/destroyed we will be either reimbursed or the sign will be fixed and doesnt effect our billboard time...so break it!! either way it was up and will either be free or it will continue to stay up for the time duration we bought lol ...enjoy shithawks or is seatwats..

seadderall shecocks...something like that
Either way, you can't expect it to not be fucked with. This is a heated division rival. The players say they don't like each other, and the fans don't like each other. So having a billboard like that near Century Link Field, it's bound to get fucked with one way or another.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Either way, you can't expect it to not be fucked with. This is a heated division rival. The players say they don't like each other, and the fans don't like each other. So having a billboard like that near Century Link Field, it's bound to get fucked with one way or another.
thats ok..the concept was meant to ruffle feathers

Jan 5, 2006
I think more damage would be done by just sending all the homeless crackheads from the 'loin to Seattle. Fuck having to watch the sidewalk for piss and human shit the size of spray cans.

Dec 3, 2005
seriously all this back and forth bullshit between fan bases is corny as fuck. you guys won by two points and called it a statement game haha what about the last two times you got blown out here in seattle? were those statement games? cuz if i remember correctly you got absolutely torn up 42-13 late last year and what did that do to your season? oh yeah, you still went to the superbowl. so while i'll admit it was a good game and the niners were the better team that day, i wouldnt say it was that much of a statement. and i wouldnt waste my money on a billboard, or a dumbass plane to fly around someones stadium, or trying to set a world record for noise lol big fuckin deal, let the men on the field decide whatsup

Mar 13, 2003
seriously all this back and forth bullshit between fan bases is corny as fuck. i wouldnt waste my money on a billboard, or a dumbass plane to fly around someones stadium, or trying to set a world record for noise lol big fuckin deal, let the men on the field decide whatsup
This

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
seriously all this back and forth bullshit between fan bases is corny as fuck. you guys won by two points and called it a statement game haha what about the last two times you got blown out here in seattle? were those statement games? cuz if i remember correctly you got absolutely torn up 42-13 late last year and what did that do to your season? oh yeah, you still went to the superbowl. so while i'll admit it was a good game and the niners were the better team that day, i wouldnt say it was that much of a statement. and i wouldnt waste my money on a billboard, or a dumbass plane to fly around someones stadium, or trying to set a world record for noise lol big fuckin deal, let the men on the field decide whatsup
you could be right, and truth is we have niner fans not wanting to do this either, mainly because they live in seattle or surrounding areas and feel it might cause some unnecessary tension but the people have spoken and want it to happen...this is a classic rivalry in the making ...this game was a statement game as it absolutely had to be won...plus everyone in the media going for seattle to win ..its never how much you win by as long as you win..games dont have to be absolute blowouts or one sided ..this game was great down to last ticks of the clock...i blame seattle fans for this whole idea being spawned ...they came and rallied together at pier 39 on saturday ..came to the stick and set up flags and flew a plane like they ran the show...keep in mind that before this and we just heard about the plane banner we thought about the billboard as a response ...to me its a wonderful thing seeing fans come together on a grand scale to do a billboard...i remember when i saw the raiders fans do it and they had it set up on the side of 580 asking al davis to hire a GM ...i thought it was great, because for something like this to work it takes a lot of planning, money and effort from a lot of people ...again, you dont have to agree with the idea..but it is taking the rivalry to another level and hopefully its somewhat peaceful...i dont believe in fan on fan violence ...keep it to rowdy banter and have a good time doing...everyone is out here showing love and supporting their teams but leave the violence on the field...i dont enjoy going to away games just because it feels like a setup and you have to move in packs through another stadium...especially the bathroom, the one place where you can get got bad..that shit is no fun being drunk and paranoid lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
hardly a waste when you have several thousand people contributing ..also donations are still coming in for it in which all extra money is being donated to charity
So Donate it all to charity then, nobody gives a fuq about your old trophies breh you failed last year and this year. In fact no one on your roster won a SB for the 9ers so pretty irrelevant at this point. Seatown don't give a fuq. Stop livin in the past. Pure haterism by 9er fans cuz they lost the division. lmao

Last edited: