ATTN: 49ERS FANS - WE PUTTING UP A BILLBOARD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
So Donate it all to charity then, nobody gives a fuq about your old trophies breh you failed last year and this year. In fact no one on your roster won a SB for the 9ers so pretty irrelevant at this point. Seatown don't give a fuq. Stop livin in the past. Pure haterism by 9er fans cuz they lost the division. lmao
this has nothing to do with trophies and im not sure how can say we failed this year when this season is still playing out ...whats funny is the division hasnt been clinched yet....and this is not haterism, this is a response created by weak beaks please try to understand that....

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
this has nothing to do with trophies and im not sure how can say we failed this year when this season is still playing out ...whats funny is the division hasnt been clinched yet....and this is not haterism, this is a response created by weak beaks please try to understand that....
When Cards beat 9ers on Dec 29 then yaw can finally STFU til next year lmao

Dec 12, 2006
Cry me a fuckin river if you want to complain how people spend money, take it out against the government, the idea that private citizens can't put money towards the cause of their choice for whatever emo ass reasons you guys are coming up with is ridiculous

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I stopped hating on the Raiders franchise, in reality I want them to be good - and meet the Niners in one of these Superbowls.
it used to be fun..the little bay area rivalry i wish they could turn it around by super bowl 50 lol...niners/raiders in santa clara ...the dream and nightmare as bay area traffic would lock up hard

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
it used to be fun..the little bay area rivalry i wish they could turn it around by super bowl 50 lol...niners/raiders in santa clara ...the dream and nightmare as bay area traffic would lock up hard
NFL and bay area businesses would hate to see both teams in it. Nobody have have to come from outta state and stay in hotels and eat at restraunta. A ton of revenue lost.