ATTN: 49ERS FANS - WE PUTTING UP A BILLBOARD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
holy fuck that billboard is embarrassing. so they can use the trophy but not any actual 49ers logos/colors? and what the fuck is up with the pixelated photoshopped squares across each trophy?
Cant use the 49er logo cause the nfl are Copy right bastards....lol at pointing out thats its 20 milies south of seattle. Is the another nfl team there.. over 75% of the niners season ticket holders live in the south bay and thats 40 miles away...

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I fucking wish man. Too broke for that shit. My brother somehow ended up getting tickets. I think at this point nosebleeds are over $300 a pop.

That's dope you're going though, enjoy that shit. I can't even imagine what tailgating is gonna be like.

Oh and fuck a good game, blow out the Falcons. Niners ain't to be fucked with now. This is the time of year that the Niners need to be unstoppable, and are looking like they are. Playoffs are gonna be dope.

Jun 21, 2005
Its gonna be fresh.. I copped my tickets on ebay in September. for a some what decent price in the lower box.. Now dem bitches going for over six bills per ticket.. Could more than double my money, but its the last game at CANDLESTICK! Got to GO!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
bwahahaha

lol @ die hards making lemonade out of the fuq up don't forget the sugar lmao

9 g'z well spent lmao would have been better off putting it towards reversing your unconstitutional laws

if a bear shits in the woods. no one is there. Que?

Last edited: