Arrested Development

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
They've definitely lost a step. There is way too many physical/sight gags, referential humor ala family guy & weird directing/pacing compared to the original. The first GOB episode was good tho.

Props: DubbC415
May 9, 2002
Loved it. Yes, it was a bit different, but this is a "filler season" for the upcoming "rumored" movie. Either way, it did take a bit to take off but once it did, it was impossible to stop. They did a great job bringing all ther story lines together as it rolled on. Is it as good as the first 3 seasons? Of course not. But it was very good and the best thing on TV right now thats for sure.

***********************SPOILER*********************************

No one else noticed that all of the plotlines never got resolved? What happened to Lucille 2 on the stairs? What about Fakeblock? The Wall? The movie? This season was a chance to fill us in of the last 8 years and to segway to a movie/new season. They know what they are doing.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
This show and The Office (American) are two shows that I should really like by premise and style but that I could never get into.
Me too. I've never watched Arrested Development but the commercials always make it seem pretty funny to me. The Office isn't really funny to me at all. I think it's cause the British version was way funnier to me personally

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
This season wasn't as good as the old seasons but it was still Arrested Development in that it's in a league of its own. I found myself binge watching it and I thought it was still pretty damn funny. If they do another season I think it'll be just as good as it used to be.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
This had some good episodes, namely the gob & tobias ones. I think they fucked up with the single character eps, they couldn't get all the actors together so you didnt get the great chemistry they established in the original run. If the entire cast gets together for the movie, it should be better than this was.