Arrested Development

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I actually enjoy this show sometimes. Tobias and George crack me up the most.
Tobias cracks me the fuck up. Hella funny when he keeps saying gay things the whole episode and Michael tells him to buy a tape recorder and just listen to himself. Also when he's talking about everyone around him being depressed or something and he looks in the fridge and yells "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY HARDBOILED EGGS??" then hangs his head and walks away depressed.

May 17, 2004
Tobias cracks me the fuck up. Hella funny when he keeps saying gay things the whole episode and Michael tells him to buy a tape recorder and just listen to himself. Also when he's talking about everyone around him being depressed or something and he looks in the fridge and yells "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY HARDBOILED EGGS??" then hangs his head and walks away depressed.
yeah and when he listens to the tape recorder hes like "well thats out of context" "nothing wrong with that". Tobias you are such a blowhard!

Sep 12, 2005
one of my favorite shows. you definitely have to see all the episodes in order to get all of the jokes. there's soo many references to past incidents that i've watched the entire show several times, and it just gets funnier. season 3 is definitely the best, but only because the show ends up going full circle, the final episode is the same as the very first episode.

May 9, 2002
Yeah it gets praised alot and people say its great. Ill check it out one of these days i swear.
I FINALLY watched this entire series over the last 4 days. It just moved up to the top 3 of my favorite shows EVER. EXACTLY my kind of humor. Fuckin awesome.

If you haven't watched this, do yourself a favor and DO SO RIGHT NOW.

I hope they put this on blu-ray sometime soon...

Feb 14, 2006

^^^"Nobodies gonna top that."

Mitch is scripting a movie for it. Scheduled for a 2012 release, and all the main cast has signed on.
Been watchin the imdb page since it was announced about 2 years ago. lol In fact thats what I thought this thread was about.

Mar 21, 2009
lol i never watched this show till about a week ago. now i've watched all 3 seasons back to back real quick. fuckin tobias and will arnett crack me up