anyone play slowpitch softball?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
yeah, we won the nsa c super world last year in vegas. but didnt get bumped in utrip or asa. we ran out of money so all we played was asa worlds. we are done for the year now. you guys have a pretty good team. seem young though. i watched you guys play ruffnecks in the undefeated game. that was a good game!

Dec 28, 2004
You guys all swing glass out there? out here it's stupid, everybody swinging shaved bats like a mug, guys 5'7 160lbs droppin bombs like it's nothing.

recently a lot of dudes been swinging painted Ultra II's!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
yeah its a lot of glass out here too. no ultras though. i think nor cal draws the line some where... hahahahahahaahha who you guys going to play with in reno? i might be up there drinking and partying with the nor cal boys....

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
sounds good. but just for the record, it is only a regional and the 4th/5th best association. so bringing back the hardware should be like 3rd inline behind gambling, and drinking! hahahahahahahahhahahahah

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i used to play out there for like the last 4 years on friday nights for kinders. but when jake died we kind of stopped playing. i played at the water front park and rankin. but rankin sucks cause all i can do is hit home runs there. but league nights are fun to drink with ya folks and kick back!

Jan 5, 2006
since theres really no baseball leagues besides college and older people ones, i think im gonna join a softball team next season, i preffer fast pitch so i can slap them out the park with little to no effort.. but im stepping my muscle game up so i can drive them with more power

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
i used to play out there for like the last 4 years on friday nights for kinders. but when jake died we kind of stopped playing. i played at the water front park and rankin. but rankin sucks cause all i can do is hit home runs there. but league nights are fun to drink with ya folks and kick back!
Yea I used to play baseball at rankin when I was a kid, small ass field. Ive played softball for teams in Pleasanton, Martinez and Concord. The competition is better in the concord league, so I like playing out there.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
we cant play in concord no more. they made us all "A" players and broke up 3 teams. so now if we want to play with our boys we have to play each other like 6 times to finish the season. and unless you are on field 1 its sucks cause no fences. i play the a league at fernandez park. thats the best league in cali.

Jan 5, 2006
i remember now.. my uncle runs his own team, they play mostly in hayward or daly city, its basically called the 'chope' league.... bunch of mexicans/latinos playing baseball and a couple white and black players here and there. You pay like 30 bucks to sign up, and you pay like 10 or 20 every game to the umps, uniforms are free the sponsor pays for them

Sep 18, 2002
im playin with some people from work on a co-ed team...i was hopin i could drop bombs but i guess its an out if u go deep...and no one on my team can even pitch. and the women on my team suck at all aspects of the game