anyone play slowpitch softball?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
if i hated it, you would love it. get off the net and into the streets you big gang banger. shit, if i would have known that all i needed to do was type alot and really tough to be a gang member.... that big ass chin of yours...... lookin like a mexican jay leno........ hahahahahahahahaha you hella ugly you fruit! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

no homo.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
if i hated it, you would love it. get off the net and into the streets you big gang banger. shit, if i would have known that all i needed to do was type alot and really tough to be a gang member.... that big ass chin of yours...... lookin like a mexican jay leno........ hahahahahahahahaha you hella ugly you fruit! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

im homo.
I DONT HATE SOFTBALL, ITS JUST I ENJOY BASEBALL MORE... YOURE QUITE THE COMEDIAN, DUTCH... ID RATHER LOOK LIKE A MEXICAN JAY LENO WIT A MOHAWK THAN AN IDENTICAL COPY OF BAM BAM BIGELOW SWINGIN ON SUGE KNIGHT'S NUTS... OH YEAH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i know you are

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
You dont have to play a woman's sport to be around "hot chicks" and get loaded. men playing softball = wps!
YEAH NO SHIT...I SEEN MAYBE A FEW HOT CHICKS PLAY SOFTBALL BUT MAJORITY WERE FUCKING BULLDIKE BITCHES...THAT LOOKED BIGGER THAN SUGE KNIGHT...AND MY BOYS WHO PLAY SOFTBALL ALSO PLAY HARDBALL...WHAT UP SICCDAWG!!!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
DUTCH... ID RATHER LOOK LIKE A MEXICAN JAY LENO WIT A MOHAWK THAN AN IDENTICAL COPY OF BAM BAM BIGELOW SWINGIN ON SUGE KNIGHT'S NUTS...

is this where im supposed to get mad cause im white, have tattoos, and im hella big? actually suge knight was a huge factor in hip hop. i kicked it with ol boy at the bar. he was cool as shit. and i took a flick with him. if that was swingin on his nuts, then i am absolutely guilty. but at least i dont photobucket myself and the 19 different stages of my gay ass mo hawk! who you think you are with that photobucket account? vida guerra you big chin having faggot? hhahahahahahahaahahahah

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i play in various competition leagues out here in diego...i do alot of traveling with tournament teams...from the bay area to mexico, we play in several tournaments a year and the skill level is tremendous. i played alot of baseball in my day, the older sicc heads know about me, but a back injury has me playing softball to hold on to my dreams.......shit is alot more difficult than it looks, especially when you got fuckers out there throwing underhand knucklers and curve balls.

Dec 28, 2004
Top....

trip out, never knew people from the sicc played softball. I played baseball all my life, played Sunday league baseball then got into playing Softball during the week. It was kind of weak & we would dominate that shit like nothing...after a lil bit I found out about tournament softball & then it was on. Competition is stupid sicc, way better than any Sunday baseball league out here. I retired from playing sunday baseball & stuck to slowpitch. Nothing like playing USSSA, ASA, WSL tournaments. When I first started we played coed tournaments, took 2nd in USSSA States. Now I just play mens. Matter of fact my squad is going to Worlds this year in Reno, Nevada.

I can get all into it with all the shit going on in softball regarding cheater bats, shaved bats etc. It's a trip. I thought the same shit tho, it's WPS. Go to a real tournament & you got all kind of peeps out there, I'll see if I can post up a few pics from local tourneys I've played in before.....

Dec 28, 2004
YEAH NO SHIT...I SEEN MAYBE A FEW HOT CHICKS PLAY SOFTBALL BUT MAJORITY WERE FUCKING BULLDIKE BITCHES...THAT LOOKED BIGGER THAN SUGE KNIGHT...AND MY BOYS WHO PLAY SOFTBALL ALSO PLAY HARDBALL...WHAT UP SICCDAWG!!!
What up homie....I'm still playing. State tournament this weekend at the new big league dreams in West Covina...