anyone play slowpitch softball?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
I've played a few times before, but never in leagues. Shit is pretty fun.

The backspin while playing a softball popup is crazy at first though. I looked like a fuckin noob the first time I played outfield, LOL.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
i have a chicago ball in my bag. we take bp with them before games at tournaments. the dont go as far and if you have like 5-6 of em, you can get some good swings in before a game.
Ya the farthest I've ever seen one go was about 300 feet, and that was in the first inning when the ball's still hard... nh
Dutch you ever play in a tourney called Snowball or something like that?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i have not but my brother has. they play in tahoe, 3-4 feet of snow and the balls are damn near frozen rock solid! so needless to say you can hit a ball well over 350 easy! hahahahahahahahah

and slick rick, you have no clue. middle aged and middle classed are 2 different things. less e banging, and more knowledge soaking would do your bum ass some good. illiterate fuck. and for the record 30 is not 40!!!!!!!!!!!im still well 11 years from 40! but i bet ill be able to buy sell and trade your bitch ass when i get there!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
a drunk, muscle head, competitive athlete? there are over 3 million softball players in the world. you being xxtramanish and all, it might not be for you. i mean hot chicks, hella beer and all the fun... you might lose your e stripes! hahahahahahaha

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
slick rick, you have no clue. middle aged and middle classed are 2 different things. less e banging, and more knowledge soaking would do your bum ass some good. illiterate fuck. and for the record 30 is not 40!!!!!!!!!!!im still well 11 years from 40! but i bet ill be able to buy sell and trade your bitch ass when i get there!
I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, YOU MEAT HEADED IDIOT... I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE 40 BECAUSE YOU SURE LOOK 40 IN THAT PICTURE WHERE YOU WERE HANGIN FROM SUGE'S NUTS... YOUD BE SURPRISED THE LEVEL OF MY KNOWLEDGE, DUTCH... OH YEAH, FOR THE RECORD, SINCE YOU BROUGHT IT UP, I WOULD NEVER, EVER FIGHT YOU, YOU BIG LENNY LOOKIN MUTHAFUCKA... I PROMISE YOU THAT...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
DUTCH... OH YEAH, FOR THE RECORD, SINCE YOU BROUGHT IT UP, I WOULD NEVER, EVER FIGHT YOU, YOU BIG LENNY LOOKIN MUTHAFUCKA... I PROMISE YOU THAT...
for the record i knew this already. go somewhere already bum. and could you show me in this thread where i brought up fighting anyone?

back to the topic. slow pitch softball rocks!

Jun 27, 2005
a drunk, muscle head, competitive athlete? there are over 3 million softball players in the world. you being xxtramanish and all, it might not be for you. i mean hot chicks, hella beer and all the fun... you might lose your e stripes! hahahahahahaha
You dont have to play a woman's sport to be around "hot chicks" and get loaded. men playing softball = wps!

Jan 5, 2006
i think i might join a league.. id rather do hardball tho.. softball ionno i hate underhand pitching. My friend whos a girl throws some fucking heat! in high school she was throw some nasty curveballs that would go up to your shoulders.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
for the record i knew this already. go somewhere already bum. and could you show me in this thread where i brought up fighting anyone?
MY MISTAKE... I THOUGHT YOU COULD STILL BUY AND TRADE MY ASS WHEN YOURE 40... I GUESS YOURE REFERRING TO YOUR FINANCES... LOL... FOR THE RECORD, SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL FUCKIN SUCKS...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Jun 3, 2006
this girl i used to fuck with took me to one of her dads games, that shit was kinda cool....gang of full icechests everwhere, muthafuckas didnt even care about the game, partyin in the stands and shit, cant knock it....