Another Oscar Grant thread...Riots after verdict

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
You guys have a wonderful 4th of July. I'm banking on the jury doing the right thing. Verdict should be in Tuesday or Wed. Technology has increased the chances of catching police brutality and murders. The justice system has to do it's part. If not...........

Indeed....But the sad truth is, I have a feeling there will be looting/riots either way cause of people who want free shit and coulda gived two shits about Oscar Grant when he was walking on earth.

Jun 10, 2002
I look at Rioting like this. Kinda like a lil kid getting pissed at his parents and breaking up all his toys like fuck them I will show them. I mean what the fuck are you really showing anybody not anything other then your a idiot. And the media gets a kick out of this shit to because they are quick to show niggas fucking up and acting a ass, instead of doing positive shit. thats why we have so many stereotypes because for every one theres always some fool to fit it.

Oct 18, 2003
i don't know anything about looting or rioting but what kinda defense is "i made a mistake and grabbed my gun instead of my tazer."

is he some kind of rookie???

where is the police training, how is it so easy for some dumb ass cop to confuse a gun for a tazer???

how often do these cops train? really?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I hope thats not true ..I try and let people know here in AZ.

Last night during my set (i rap by the way) i said a few words about Oscar and got a pretty good response. Police are doing too much man everyone knows it. And i was on lets Not kill cops and shit. It was the least i could do way out here.