A-Wax & Mozzy beefin now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
IS YOUR MAMMY AVAILABLE??
I HEARD SHE DOES FEATURES FOR DICKSLAPS TO THE FACE AS LONG AS YOU'VE HAD A SICCNESS ACCOUNT FOR 5 YRS. OR MORE.
DAMN CUH...U CAN'T SPELL MOMMY CORRECTLY???
DID U GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL OR NAH??
I COULD HELP U IN THAT LANE IF U NEED A TUTOR.
LETS MAKE A DEAL :siccness:

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
One time I saw talking about someone he was in his cell... I could've swore he was talking shit cbo but that is just assuming never did he say his name... this was awhile back too

Officer wantpole. You and the joker dude need a special needs warning or helmet emoji next to your name, so that people realize they're talking to a tard.

Dec 3, 2015
Bay Area
VERSACERO @VERSACERO your the biggest male groupie I've ever seen ! Every time I check out a rappers Instagram you stay in the comment section of everyone !! And always saying some random shit !! FYI I'm smoking a joint and had to get that off my chest !! Now back to your trolling

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
VERSACERO @VERSACERO your the biggest male groupie I've ever seen ! Every time I check out a rappers Instagram you stay in the comment section of everyone !! And always saying some random shit !! FYI I'm smoking a joint and had to get that off my chest !! Now back to your trolling
lol what rappers? i talk to awax but not too many others i'm usually talking shit!! i don't like most rappers!!