A-Wax & Mozzy beefin now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I seen emozzy and young cat going at it too... then mozzy stepped in and asked for a interview lol... shits drama but entertainment... key loom posted videos of him and mozzy

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Lol cbo on ig yelling "fuck zilla"

All these fans and out of town rappers should just stay out of these sacramento politics...if it don't personally concern u keep it neutral cuz ur just asking for issues you probably don't want to have to deal with. This shit ain't got shit to do with rap but if yall really don't give a shit hop in buy all this Internet shit is just that until ppl see eachother then it's real

Feb 8, 2006

All these fans and out of town rappers should just stay out of these sacramento politics...if it don't personally concern u keep it neutral cuz ur just asking for issues you probably don't want to have to deal with. This shit ain't got shit to do with rap but if yall really don't give a shit hop in buy all this Internet shit is just that until ppl see eachother then it's real
for real

the internet has produced a whole plethora of shit starters saying look what so and so said
you gonna take that shit etc

people die over this and people are pouring gas on a fire when they aren't even in the field

Feb 14, 2004

That song sounds dope tho

May 9, 2002

Did you just put Wax on blast?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Did you just put Wax on blast?
On blast? No..I don't know no personal foul shit about wax to be able to put him on blast. There's Hella out of town rappers and fans dick riding both sides speaking on shit they know nothing about involving themselves in shit that don't concern them chosing sides like they have a personal interest in the politics in sac...that shit is lame and will get you knocked off or put in a position where u might have to retaliate or do something. Grown men can do what the fuck they want just know this shit is not no game to try and get fame off or to get a rappers approval from. I've seen Hella rappers and fans talking tuff or ig and YouTube like thier bulletproof...good luck with that is all I'm saying play stupid games win stupid prizes period.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
RAP BEEF IS CORNY....
SO IS HATIN ON SOMEBODY WHO AINT HATIN ON U.
AND SO IS TALKIN GANGSTA SHIT AND NEEDIN PPL BEHIND U TO BACK IT UP CUZ U SCARED OF A 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER MAN.
#THE END
What's the deal with bo saying "fuck zilla" if you can speak on it!! If not I totally understand cuh!!