A-Wax & Mozzy beefin now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
One time I saw talking about someone he was in his cell... I could've swore he was talking shit cbo but that is just assuming never did he say his name... this was awhile back too

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Naw he said "fuck zilla" and "anything zilla dead"

Zilla is not one person it's basically a prison gang...a lot of oak Park niggaz(mostly) clicked up but ppl from other hoods too around northern cali.

So when he said fuck zilla and any thing zilla is dead he saying fuck um all ain't no sugar coating that...

Mozzy from zilla, snubz,, basically 90% of oak Park bloods. like I said before sac politics all fucked up and twisted I don't get why anybody not from the city would want to get involved easy not to know who your around and who fuck with who and get caught slippin..dumb

Feb 14, 2004
In that little video I saw it basically said mozzy is his mill ticket his way out of all the bullshit and if anything happens to him he's personally going to walk up to whoever he was referring to and shoot him in the face and go back to prison he's good there anyway... it was just a warning

He also said you had your time you've made your millions now it's our time that's what made think he was referring to bo

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1P41AMIM5K8[/ame]
T @tay I seen this was dropping on wcm should be tight but I thought you said Mac rell wasn't wcm?

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
MAYBE YOU'RE CONFUSING WHATS DONE ON A COMPUTER WITH REAL LIFE. LOL
RELL AIGHT WITH ME AND IS GETTING BETTER AND SINCE U ASSUMIN...WHAT I SAID TO HIM PERSONALLY IS ALL THAT COUNTS, NOT WHAT U THINK AND HE HAS CHANGED SOME THINGS AS FAR AS HOW HE IS MOVIN SO OPINIONS DON'T COUNT.
WHAT WAS SAID WAS THAT HE CAN'T REP WEST COAST MAFIA AND DO SOME OF THE SHIT HE WAS DOING WHICH I FELT REFLECTED ON SOMETHING I CREATED.
THERE U HAVE IT FROM THE SOURCE SO U DON'T HAVE TO GOSSIP. 1
#WCM

Feb 14, 2004
MAYBE YOU'RE CONFUSING WHATS DONE ON A COMPUTER WITH REAL LIFE. LOL
RELL AIGHT WITH ME AND IS GETTING BETTER AND SINCE U ASSUMIN...WHAT I SAID TO HIM PERSONALLY IS ALL THAT COUNTS, NOT WHAT U THINK AND HE HAS CHANGED SOME THINGS AS FAR AS HOW HE IS MOVIN SO OPINIONS DON'T COUNT.
WHAT WAS SAID WAS THAT HE CAN'T REP WEST COAST MAFIA AND DO SOME OF THE SHIT HE WAS DOING WHICH I FELT REFLECTED ON SOMETHING I CREATED.
THERE U HAVE IT FROM THE SOURCE SO U DON'T HAVE TO GOSSIP. 1
#WCM
How am I gossiping? I saw the logo on right hand corner and asked... simple as that but I'm getting used to the tough guy talk and I remember the paragraphs you typed about him here on siccness.net that's why I asked

Last edited: