A-Wax & Mozzy beefin now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I like his flow it's uptempo at times and he can ride the beat pretty good... he gots a few songs with wax and lav already that are cool... he kinda hangs with awax IMO which is hard to do ... that fat tone jr album should be dope... it's going to be dope when lavish d gets out...

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uc9Nf9CWpBM[/ame]

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Xcf5EbWAM[/ame]

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U-zYpYvtRBc[/ame]

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ConXPIK6SCE[/ame]

Lav song for the fuck of it

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
A lot of nonstop and Southside Beats not many features (trying to get future fingers crossed)
Thats whats up!!

At first I wasnt really feeling that Pushin Keyz but like always - that shits hella grown on me. Keep it in constant rotation.

You got any info on Lizk? His shit goes really hard outta that camp - hopefully the dude isnt locked up again.

Keep droppin that music tho Wax. Shit is fire and considering how long you been in the game, thats saying something.

May 9, 2002
but aren't you like 40 tho???
Whats that go to do with anything? If he was 40, right now...that would put him at 19 in 1995. Getting cuaght up in a murder case at that age has nothing to do with his gang affiliation timeline.

Some of you internet slueths need to log off and find a lady. Or a dude, if thats what you are into.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Whats that go to do with anything? If he was 40, right now...that would put him at 19 in 1995. Getting cuaght up in a murder case at that age has nothing to do with his gang affiliation timeline.

Some of you internet slueths need to log off and find a lady. Or a dude, if thats what you are into.
not only did you miss the point, you also wear size 7 shoes, so your not only retarded mentally, but also vertically...

congrats!!!
So what was the point then? Cuz I apparently missed it too...

Tay says wax picked up gangbangin late in life>>>
wax says he caught a murder over gang shit in 95>>>
you say 'arent you 40'

May 9, 2002
So what was the point then? Cuz I apparently missed it too...

Tay says wax picked up gangbangin late in life>>>
wax says he caught a murder over gang shit in 95>>>
you say 'arent you 40'
his point is he is a pom poming queer all on Tays dick. And that was the best way he could express that feeling.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
This thread veered off...

Tim the dopest dude making music in Sac. And it seemed like the outsiders didnt start dissing until Tim was getting big. At least Lavish had been dissing for years.

From the 90s, to 00s, to now, Sac rap scene hasnt changed much which is why no one ever blew up after the mid 90s. All places had local beefs, but the reason spots like ATL, Hou etc made it bigger was they did way more to put each other on.

Sac rap in a nutshell:
Person A: You heard of MC Xyz? You should do a song with him.
Person B: Na, fuck that nigga.
25 years of that ^

Apr 5, 2016
while everyone else was living life u was on here writing me speeches over the weekend tryna get to 31 THOUSAND posts, while telling others to log-off... lol

Apr 5, 2016
May 9, 2002
lol is u mad??? u seem upset...

I'm very flattered u spent your Friday-night on the internet thinking about me... lol
YOu can tell that from text? Thats just amazing.

You popped in my feed, becuase i posted in this thread. I responded. Yeah, the entire night was wasted on you. Is that youre only defense in this retardedness, and not the fact that your whole point was meaningless? Keep trying, missy,

while everyone else was living life u was on here writing me speeches over the weekend tryna get to 31 THOUSAND posts, while telling others to log-off... lol
Unlike most, my job allows me the ability to basically sit on the net all day and do whatever I want. My job consists of being "logged on" for 10 hours a day. Dont get mad that you cant post from your phone at your fast food job, missy.

Anything else you would like to attempt to "put me on blast" about? So i can continue to make you look petty and stupid? Let me know, missy.

May 9, 2002
lol is u mad??? u seem upset...

l
Like i said...no. But, apparently i got to you, because you went back and took all these quotes of me from what, more than a year ago? So, exactly who is obsessed with who?

I must be the only person in the world who doesnt get the obsession with my small foot. It doesnt offense me in the slightest, but hey...grasping straws when you get backed in the corner....right?

:dead: