21 GUN SALUTE IS A KNOCKER!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Your PM is full, and Ive misplaced your email addy as my old e-addy is irretrievable ... But, hit me up on my PM with your addy, or hit my addy, and Ill hit ya back

loki said:
i've got anovel i'm looking to shop. hit me on the e-mail w/ your counsel on the best approuch. i'll send you the 1st 2 chapters...
Cool, homie. Hit me !

[email protected]

I can read PDF files--though I cannot make them.

Also, word formats [of course] are cool.

Hit me !
kabol

Feb 23, 2003
IS LOKI STILL PLANNING ON RE-RELEASING THIS ALBUM WITH A NEW ALBUM COVER?? IS THIS ALBUM STILL IN ROTATION IN YALLS CAR??

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
Justin said:
IS LOKI STILL PLANNING ON RE-RELEASING THIS ALBUM WITH A NEW ALBUM COVER?? IS THIS ALBUM STILL IN ROTATION IN YALLS CAR??
yup, bnut i think he is too busy, he is planning another release before 05 is up, he also is working on huis own label and gonna drop "The Real Mecoy mixtape"

Feb 23, 2003
2 Deuces Bitch! said:
yup, bnut i think he is too busy, he is planning another release before 05 is up, he also is working on huis own label and gonna drop "The Real Mecoy mixtape"
YEAH I KNEW ABOUT THE MIXTAPE AND HIS LABEL, BUT I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE RE-RELEASE.