21 GUN SALUTE IS A KNOCKER!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think it's a good album. I think the first few traks are tight but it got weaker twoards the middle and the end of the album. And some parts are to slow and it sounds like Loki's just talkin rather then rappin. I don't like that. . .

Dec 27, 2002
the end of the album (the last 4 tracks) is by far the strongest part of it...tho ill agree that he needs to work on flowing to the beat

Apr 8, 2004
21 Gun Salute is a straight-up Classic. Every cut on there is tight as hell. You can listen to the whole cd without wanting to skip a track. A lot better than his first one. Really suprised me.

Apr 25, 2002
Definatley a classic, it surprised me a lot. It wasn't a surprise that it was good but it was a surprise that it was good all the way through.

Everyone that thinks its weak, give it 3 or 4 times to soak. It grew on me no doubt.

Feb 23, 2003
LOKI SAID IT WAS CAUSE OF THE ALBUM COVER THAT PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE.. SO HE WILL RE-RELEASE THE ALBUM WITH A NEW ALBUM COVER..

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Hell yeah, that ish is tight. Got two copies--sent one to a friend. Get that shit !

& WstCstG, your sig is hella fucked up funny. Got me weak hahahaha

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
The Start of a Career

Loki.

Naw, homie. They wanna wait til the start of next year, to get more attention for the collection. Should hit [maybe] around March of Oh-Six. But. Hopefully will have a few other projects in the works by that time.

Looking back at legend, that was how Raymond Chandler started out--a few stories, and then some unforgettable novels.

Will definitely let the Siccmade camp know.

Again, congrats on the album. Do I understand correctly, that there is all ready to be a re-release of 12 Gun but with different art cover ?

kabol

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
yeah, different art cover, perhaps an additional track. speaking of publishing, i've got anovel i'm looking to shop. hit me on the e-mail w/ your counsel on the best approuch. i'll send you the 1st 2 chapters...

Oct 14, 2004
Didnt feel this cd one bit. I didnt like his last and I didnt like this. I was feeling him on docs cd and lynchs but not here. What happened. My opinion though no dis.