21 GUN SALUTE IS A KNOCKER!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
so can i get a cover and tracklist? and somewhere to hear snippets? im a big fan of Loki's spits but the last album was sub par especially compared to the talent dude has with his lyrics..i hope production on this one is crackin

Sep 18, 2002
I snatched it up

Yeah loki that shit is hot i played it all day today while chiefin cuzz i didnt really have time to enjoy it lasts night cuzz my girl was naggin so today i peeped it out and that shit is hittin my fav is Self portrait and the hit about the late ms mann keep it bangin peace

Aug 5, 2002
*Tips my hat to Loki*

I have to say, 21 Gun Salute took me by surprise, not that I thought it was going to blow, but Uthanizm had me waitin' and I was disappointed with that project, complete opposite with this. I'm really feelin' Me & The Bottle, I can totally relate to that shit.........Good Riddance, Braggin Rights and The Memorial are a couple other favorites so far but this whole album is granite.........Keep that shit goin' Loki........................outro

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Man, with all y'all talkin highly of the album, I'm stuck here in Monroe, La with no stores carryin the shit, can't wait till I get back home to CO tommorrow and snatch it... I knew it wouldn't dissapoint, just want to see what Loki-eye brought to the table this time!

Jun 21, 2002
Gotta get that new Loki even though I'm in New York. I'll look for it around here if anything, I'll have to order it. I've been waiting for that shit... Shit, Loki knows!!

When is Zagg's shit droppin'? I'm waitin' for that too badly. Evildooinz forum is no longer active right? I need news!

Sep 29, 2002
both of y'all should give me the info of stores that don't have it. i might be able to dispatch
a few horseheads. it'sd important you can get my shit anywhere, ya feel? get at me.

Jun 21, 2002
Thanks Kaliba!!

Okay Loki,

TOWER RECORDS (Located at the corner of Broadway and 66th Street, next Lincoln Center.)

1961 Broadway
New York, NY 10023
(212) 799-2500
Email Store Manager

I know they are more likely to carry your shit because out of most of the major music stores here they're the ones carrying the most X-Raided, Brotha Lynch, Luni Coleone shit.

FYE
(212) 581-1669
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10104

Another major store in the village in New York that carries underground and mainstream shit.

Sep 29, 2002
so these places don't carry it? i geuss that's no suprise
since we are so disregarded on the east coast. that's
gonna take some time & strategy to change, tho.
you asked these stores to order it & they couldn't?

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Hey Loki!

Im listening to yo CD on 2siccaduio...and I am feeling the album..Your delivery is way more polished than it was on ur first CD...the beats are more professional also...I know the album will continue to grow on me(havent bought it yet)...I luv the old school feel on "Self portrait"...

Personally I think u are under-rated as an MC...good lukk with da album