09 Nfl Draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2009
shaun hill better then russell? wtf? is he even gonna be the niners starting qb next season? how long has he been in the nfl compared to russell? hella longer and his pct is only slightly higher then russell?

Apr 25, 2002
shaun hill better then russell? wtf? is he even gonna be the niners starting qb next season? how long has he been in the nfl compared to russell? hella longer and his pct is only slightly higher then russell?
It doesn't make any difference how long he's been in the NFL. That's like claiming you can't say Peyton Manning is better than Eli Manning because Peyton has been in the league longer. Get the fuck outta here. On top of that, Russell has more gametime experience than Hill. And what do you mean his percentage is only "slightly" higher than Russell's? What the fuck is wrong with you? It's over 10% higher. LMAO, do you know how much of a difference 10% makes when it comes to QB accuracy? Apparently not.

By the way, nobody on the Niners has been named the starter of any position. That includes Frank Gore, who shits all over every one of your RBs, and Patrick Willis. Mike Singletary wants everybody to earn their starting rolls. So just because Shaun Hill hasn't been named the starter doesn't mean he is not better than your QB. Numbers don't lie, especially the win/loss record, and Shaun Hill is superior to Jamarcus Russell.

Oct 18, 2008
It doesn't make any difference how long he's been in the NFL. That's like claiming you can't say Peyton Manning is better than Eli Manning because Peyton has been in the league longer. Get the fuck outta here. On top of that, Russell has more gametime experience than Hill. And what do you mean his percentage is only "slightly" higher than Russell's? What the fuck is wrong with you? It's over 10% higher. LMAO, do you know how much of a difference 10% makes when it comes to QB accuracy? Apparently not.

By the way, nobody on the Niners has been named the starter of any position. That includes Frank Gore, who shits all over every one of your RBs, and Patrick Willis. Mike Singletary wants everybody to earn their starting rolls. So just because Shaun Hill hasn't been named the starter doesn't mean he is not better than your QB. Numbers don't lie, especially the win/loss record, and Shaun Hill is superior to Jamarcus Russell.

It doesnt make a diffrence?
If a qb is in the leauge for a diffrence of 4-5 years more then it's huge the dedication you put into studying your opponets,watching film etc is not appreciated as much by younger dudes....plus the years getting help from great NFL coaches makes a huge diffrence for russell and hill.... so saying it makes no diffrence is dumb

Apr 25, 2002
What you fail to realize is Shaun Hill ran the scout team until the end of the 06 season. He was not preparing for opponents and getting the tutoring that starters or even second stringers get.

But even if I did give you that, your argument still doesn't matter. I don't care if Hill had been starting in the NFL for the last 10 years, it still doesn't change the fact that he's better than Russelll. So basically what I mean is it doesn't matter WHY Hill is better than Russell, all that matter is that he IS better than Russell. Fuck the excuses.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I still think Russell will be a good QB!! He will defintely be better than Hill!! Hill aint nuthin but a journeymen gap QB!! He wont be the starter for long if anymore. But Russell does need that one great wideout so they better snatch Crabtree if he there!! Got Em!!

Oct 18, 2008
I still think Russell will be a good QB!! He will defintely be better than Hill!! Hill aint nuthin but a journeymen gap QB!! He wont be the starter for long if anymore. But Russell does need that one great wideout so they better snatch Crabtree if he there!! Got Em!!
I agree that Russell will still be a good qb
But I don't crabtree we can get a decent wr at free agency or trades raiders need o-line above anything

Apr 25, 2002
I still think Russell will be a good QB!!
So far he hasn't shown much. He may wind up being a good QB later, but that will have to wait to be seen.

CZAR said:
He will defintely be better than Hill!!
I expect you to say that since you hate the Niners. But as of right now, Hill is better than Russell.

CZAR said:
Hill aint nuthin but a journeymen gap QB!!
Here we go again with the journeyman shit. What does it matter? He's still performing at a high level alongside some of the better QBs in the league. I don't care what he did or didn't do in the past, I'm talking about RIGHT NOW.

CZAR said:
He wont be the starter for long if anymore.
That will mean we picked up an even better QB. In that case, the other QB we get will also be better than Russell.

CZAR said:
But Russell does need that one great wideout so they better snatch Crabtree if he there!! Got Em!!
Hill doesn't have one either but he still puts up nice numbers and the team still wins with him at QB.

May 9, 2002
Crabtree cant help Russell or the Raiders. Again, Crabtree will be the next Calvin Johnson if he goes to Oakland...a great WR getting no recognition and have his talent WATSE away under an organization with HORRIBLE ownership.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol worry about your choke artist overrated qb whos dick your all on

Crabtree cant help Russell or the Raiders. Again, Crabtree will be the next Calvin Johnson if he goes to Oakland...a great WR getting no recognition and have his talent WATSE away under an organization with HORRIBLE ownership.
I Agree

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The Niners offense is going to take a dip next year anyway (firing Mike Martz was a stupid move). And Hill did complete a higher percentage of his passes than Russell did but they both finished the season with 13 TD's and 8 Int's... so I guess Hill hasn't shown much either.