09 Nfl Draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2008
Tell me your top 10 predictions....

Detroit Lions: Matt Stafford, QB, Georgia

St. Louis Rams: Andre Smith, OT, Alabama

Kansas City Chiefs: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma

Seattle Seahawks: Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech

Cleveland Browns: Aaron Curry, ILB, Wake Forest

Cincinnati Bengals: Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss

Oakland Raiders: Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia

Jacksonville Jaguars: Jason Smith, OT, Baylor

Green Bay Packers: Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State

San Francisco 49ers: Everette Brown, DE/OLB, Florida State

Nov 27, 2006
too early. Ask me again in a few weeks. Players move up and down all the time and chances are about 4 of those players wont get picked in the top 10

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
If the Raiders dont get an offensive lineman......Than we need to get Jeremy Macklin from mizzou........

Mar 26, 2006
Raiders have a good running game, good D (aside from stopping the run), but the O needs help the most, so they are not a 1 dimensional team. Getting rid of harris should be #1 priority.

Maybe Crabtree can help JR, who knows?

Niners need a FS I'm hoping they can somehow get Dawkins if hes a free agent(dunno how it works if philly get first dibs?), but a pass rusher would be sick. Either one = nice.

Apr 25, 2002
I think he'd rather have jruss throwing him the ball, than whoever the hell is supposed to be the whiner's qb next year.
First of all, what the FUCK do the Niners have to do with this conversation? They will NOT be drafting Crabtree because he will be long gone by the number 10 spot.

But since you wanna take it there, Shaun Hill >>>> Jamarcus Russell.

Their stats were very similar last season, AND HILL PLAYED IN HALF AS MANY GAMES. Russell has more game experience as he has played in 19 games as opposed to Shaun Hill's 13. Hill has a MUCH higher QB rating (90.5 as opposed to Russell's 73.9), a much higher completion percentage (64.0% to 53.9%), more yards per game (195.9 to 147.2), more TDs and a much better record as a starter (7-3 to Russell's 5-12). Also, Russell has only thrown for about 250 yards more than Hill in 6 more games.

So tell me why you figure Crabtree, or any receiver for that matter, would rather have Russell throwing him the ball. Oh that's right, he has a cannon arm. Great. It doesn't seem to have helped him much.

Save the nonsense about how Russell has only played 2 years. Like I said before, he has more in-game experience than Shaun Hill does. They are both still learning and both have room to improve, but your comment is ridiculous and there's nothing that would suggest it has any merit.

May 9, 2002
The fact that Taylor Mays is staying in school is gay as fuck.
Yes, becuase kids staying in school is a TOTAL waste of time.

Not to mention, he needs to improve in some areas...mainly coverage and reading the QB's eye/actions. He alread has the speed, he just needs to refine his skills.

Also, Myron Rolle is pursuing the Rhodes Scholarship, so he wont declare until the 2011 draft.