04-04-07 Full 50 Cent Interview on Hot 97! "Buck on same boat as Game" AUDIO LINK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
^^its true. I don't blame huey, jibbs, unk, all these new niggas..i don't blame them. I blame the machine who puts out the garbage...
they catering to teenagers, but these lil niggas ain't buyin music they downloading! lol the rather spend money on a bape hoodie, you feel?
like 5-0 said, people ain't conditioned to buy music, you know why. cuz we are forced to download cuz of all the bullshit out nowadays. when i was 16,17,18, it was a 1/2 chance the cd i bought was gonna be decent. so i really didn't give fuck to drop $13 on a cd. now i'm kinda leery even drop $9.99 on some of it...
but again, i don't blame the artists, becasue we all as rappers are tryin to get on. but it shoul dbe the a&r who grooms these artist so we can have our next pac, our next big. just my two cents.

Oct 14, 2004
Sick Wid It said:
Nobody will EVER take what you say seriously when you post stupid shit like that. Ice Cube is so played out that he released his newest album "Laugh Now, Cry Later" independently, which debuted at #4 on Billboard and went gold. And 6 years past since his album before that.

I won't bother continuing this post since you obviously suffer from something common sense can't cure.

Good it would be wise of you not to continue to speak to me. Go home, wash your dishes and stay out of my conversations. It would do you some good. I say what I want if you dont like dont post simple as that. If you ever feel that the internet is not the only place you want to speak to me all thuggish then feel free to hit me up.

May 10, 2002
Rob S4 said:
If you ever feel that the internet is not the only place you want to speak to me all thuggish then feel free to hit me up.
LMBAO!!!!

Ok, you're officially a great comedian in my eyes.

*Gives internet props*

Wouldn't want to anger you, lol

Keep em coming

Mar 28, 2007
maculentways said:
so??

he still sold 500,000+ copies of his last album, independently if my info is up to date... speak on that

::
and that changes what i said how? its not like the people who grew up on ice cube don't buy cds anymore

May 10, 2002
I hate to switch off the subject but...

Ice Cube fallen off???? HE JUST WENT GOLD INDEPENDENTLY as Sick Wid It said... and he's selling more than alot of these other mainstream artists

Mar 28, 2007
maculentways said:
again, 500,000+ copies

and if the <25 crowd doesn't care for ice cube, then fuck them... ice cube is a legend

::
again, that has nothing to do with me...if you were paying attention i was talking about the guy that said ice cube will continue to be played while 50 cent fades out when ice cube isnt relevant anymore