04-04-07 Full 50 Cent Interview on Hot 97! "Buck on same boat as Game" AUDIO LINK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Hate it or Love it but imo 50 is the best rapper/song-writer of our time and the most controversial. GRODT and Massacre were both solid album moving 11mill and 9. 2pac also used to get a lot of hate too when he was alive that comes with the territory.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I think 50 is just realizing what most of us realize when we mature...

its all YOU...not you and a group...everyone is looking out for themselves..

and Now 50 is looking out for just himself...

Oct 14, 2004
^^^In some instances the group is what holds it together. Take Gangstaar for instance. Do you know Guru has solo albums while Gangstaar is the most widely known. Guru did have Guru solo titles. But hes known for Gangstaar. 50 is known for 50 and G-Unit.

Pac was never a fake snitching cat either. Pac was real from the heart. Fifty is real from the fake. He is not even close to the best song writter of all time. As far as best rapper, hahaha not even close. Mac Dre is ten times the better rapper that 50 could ever be. 50 does not even have a song that can battle N motion. Mainstream people bought his shit. That doesnt make him great that makes him a mainstream whore. A great Mc is a person who is still respected and understood. KRS-One is a great MC. 50 is just another rapper that will add the homage of hear today gone tomarrow like Ice Cube.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Rob S4 said:
^^^In some instances the group is what holds it together. Take Gangstaar for instance. Do you know Guru has solo albums while Gangstaar is the most widely known. Guru did have Guru solo titles. But hes known for Gangstaar. 50 is known for 50 and G-Unit.

Pac was never a fake snitching cat either. Pac was real from the heart. Fifty is real from the fake. He is not even close to the best song writter of all time. As far as best rapper, hahaha not even close. Mac Dre is ten times the better rapper that 50 could ever be. 50 does not even have a song that can battle N motion. Mainstream people bought his shit. That doesnt make him great that makes him a mainstream whore. A great Mc is a person who is still respected and understood. KRS-One is a great MC. 50 is just another rapper that will add the homage of hear today gone tomarrow like Ice Cube.

I just erased from my memory everything you have ever posted regarding 50.

Apr 20, 2005
Rob S4 said:

I know yall remember Pac doin them interviews and shit talkin about how Biggie set him up and all that shit. Isnt that like snitching??

May 10, 2002
Rob S4 said:

Everyone from Ohio can't be this dumb...

Nov 11, 2006
8FIVE8 said:
I know yall remember Pac doin them interviews and shit talkin about how Biggie set him up and all that shit. Isnt that like snitching??
How is that snitching?? Snitching would be if he went to the police and got a restraining order

Oct 14, 2004
Everyone is entitled to your opinion. I guess many of you cats like that cats music. Iam sure hes paying you guys good to up him like that. Its going to be funny when Cam'Ron kills this guys career.

Oct 14, 2004
JLMACN said:
I just erased from my memory everything you have ever posted regarding 50.

You probably should forget everything about the siccness when you perform your daily life. I doubt anyone here sits around and thinks of the siccness while in class or out with friends. Its just a message board. A bunch of opinions. Thats it nothing more.

Nov 11, 2006
Rob S4 said:
Everyone is entitled to your opinion. I guess many of you cats like that cats music. Iam sure hes paying you guys good to up him like that. Its going to be funny when Cam'Ron kills this guys career.
LOL wtf?? doesnt camron need his own career before he starts killin anyone else's?

Oct 14, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
Exactly I just didnt wanna say it 1st

Thats not snitching. he just said I think this cat is trying to set me up. he didnt call the cops and he didnt do the bitch shit 5o is known for doing. He simply stated it much like Gucci did when the whole thing with Jeezy went down.

Oct 14, 2004
^^^At least your city is crackin. Cleveland looks like its about to be shut down. Dont worry about that guy hes just talking out his ass. He has no concept of anything.