04-04-07 Full 50 Cent Interview on Hot 97! "Buck on same boat as Game" AUDIO LINK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
What does Ohio gotta do with it? Im in Cincinnati, OHIO the most up to date city in Ohio) and im not dumb.
C'mon man, don't go getting all geographically loyal on me. I quoted Rob S4 and his location says Ohio. 2 + 2 = 4

@ Rob S4, way to use the opinion copout. That's that good back pedaling.

Feb 8, 2003
Rob S4 said:
^^^At least your city is crackin. Cleveland looks like its about to be shut down. Dont worry about that guy hes just talking out his ass. He has no concept of anything.

You up in tha Land? I havent been up there in a while I used to have a aunt taht satyed up there. You might as well transfer down to Cincy. You'll like it. Yeah at first I felt like dude was trying to throw subliminals at Ohio.

Oct 14, 2004
@ PEte Its not a copout its a fact. Damn what are you a robot. You do have opinions dont you?

I see why your defending 50 now. Your his myspace stalker. Hahah your real cute with that shit huh. You probably jerk it to the diddy pic on your myspace to huh. Yeah I saw your shitty ass page. Fucking loser. You are no longer allowed to address me. You have diddy as a friend so in essance that makes you a female.

Hahahahahah this idiot hahahhahahahaha.

Feb 8, 2003
MrPeete said:
C'mon man, don't go getting all geographically loyal on me. I quoted Rob S4 and his location says Ohio. 2 + 2 = 4

sure! I know what your azz was trying to do. Btw is San Francisco still flooded with mostly homosexuals like it was when vistited there a few years back?

May 10, 2002
Rob S4 said:
@ PEte Its not a copout its a fact. Damn what are you a robot. You do have opinions dont you?

I see why your defending 50 now. Your his myspace stalker. Hahah your real cute with that shit huh. You probably jerk it to the diddy pic on your myspace to huh. Yeah I saw your shitty ass page. Fucking loser. You are no longer allowed to address me. You have diddy as a friend so in essance that makes you a female.

Hahahahahah this idiot hahahhahahahaha.
For the life of me, I can never come up with any good responses to the juvenile bullshit that these threads usually devolve into.

I try and try and try, but I never have anything for myspace insults.

May 10, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Btw is San Francisco still flooded with mostly homosexuals like it was when vistited there a few years back?
Pretty much. It always will be too!

The difference between you and me is that you allow geography to define you to the point to where you're insulted (butt hurt) when your geographical location is insulted.

I, on the other hand, make as many gay jokes about SF as the next cat. That shit don't bother me. It's a maturity thing, you probably wouldn't understand.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
JLMACN said:
I think 50 is just realizing what most of us realize when we mature...

its all YOU...not you and a group...everyone is looking out for themselves..

and Now 50 is looking out for just himself...

Yep couldn't have said it better myself^

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the 50 cent arguement is always gonna be around. he is one of the best hook writers in the music business, but his pop star status will always breed hate because of it. the man understands the business and is very smart.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Rob S4 said:
^^^In some instances the group is what holds it together. Take Gangstaar for instance. Do you know Guru has solo albums while Gangstaar is the most widely known. Guru did have Guru solo titles. But hes known for Gangstaar. 50 is known for 50 and G-Unit.

Pac was never a fake snitching cat either. Pac was real from the heart. Fifty is real from the fake. He is not even close to the best song writter of all time. As far as best rapper, hahaha not even close. Mac Dre is ten times the better rapper that 50 could ever be. 50 does not even have a song that can battle N motion. Mainstream people bought his shit. That doesnt make him great that makes him a mainstream whore. A great Mc is a person who is still respected and understood. KRS-One is a great MC. 50 is just another rapper that will add the homage of hear today gone tomarrow like Ice Cube.
ice cube is not a "hear today gone tomarrow" rapper, his last album did decent and he put no promotion into it. people will still go out and buy a new ice cube album just because its a new ice cube album. saying a great mc is a person who's still respected and understood, then giving KRS as an example? KRS is respected for what he has done for hip hop in the past, but he is looked at as a hipocrite for his views now. Mac Dre was a better rapper than 50, sure. but Mac Dre couldn't hold a candle to 50's song writing skills. writing a rap and a song are 2 different things. 50 doesn't have a song that can "battle" in motion. mainly because songs can't "battle". but I get your thinking. you don't like 50 cent, so he must suck and everyone who doesn't agree don't know shit about hip hop. makes perfect sense

Oct 14, 2004
@ Ces- How is the music business working down there. Its hard as fuck do anything up here. Every fucking brother and sister are a rap team these days.

Oct 14, 2004
Defy said:
ice cube is not a "here today gone tomarrow" rapper, his last album did decent and he put no promotion into it. people will still go out and buy a new ice cube album just because its a new ice cube album. saying a great mc is a person who's still respected and understood, then giving KRS as an example? KRS is respected for what he has done for hip hop in the past, but he is looked at as a hipocrite for his views now. Mac Dre was a better rapper than 50, sure. but Mac Dre couldn't hold a candle to 50's song writing skills. writing a rap and a song are 2 different things. 50 doesn't have a song that can "battle" in motion. mainly because songs can't "battle". but I get your thinking. you don't like 50 cent, so he must suck and everyone who doesn't agree don't know shit about hip hop. makes perfect sense

Yeah cube is. Nobody really fucks with him all that much. People really just know from are we there yet. Thats just life. Its funny to me how people still think Cube has it. Cube is played out. Besides NWA and his old shit people dont really listen to him anymore. I mean theres you. You still listen to him so thats a start. Iam sure if you gather up the other 500 people who still listen to him then you can have a team. Ice Cube is an even bigger hipocrite then KRS. He talked shit about white people for so long and then sold out to the same "evil white entity". But hey here is hoping for his future right. hahah Yeah.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
ah manne peete there's no need for you to explain, lotta mufuckers here misinterpret shit or are just like newly circumcised dicks and are extra sensitive.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
Rob S4 said:
Yeah cube is. Nobody really fucks with him all that much. People really just know from are we there yet. Thats just life. Its funny to me how people still think Cube has it. Cube is played out. Besides NWA and his old shit people dont really listen to him anymore. I mean theres you. You still listen to him so thats a start. Iam sure if you gather up the other 500 people who still listen to him then you can have a team. Ice Cube is an even bigger hipocrite then KRS. He talked shit about white people for so long and then sold out to the same "evil white entity". But hey here is hoping for his future right. hahah Yeah.

So people cant change? I dont feel the same way about ALOT of things from 10 -12 years ago. Shit changes. Society changes, People change. People grow up. If Ice Cube actually put effort into an album and got behind it, I am sure he would have a successful release. 500,000 some odd people still think he is okay. And for a guy who is more content to produce and star inmovies, that isnt bad.

May 10, 2002
Rob S4 is officially one of those cats from the ESPN Commercials that are talking sports out of their asses.

Except he's talking music out of his ass.

Oct 14, 2004
RB20 said:
So people cant change? I dont feel the same way about ALOT of things from 10 -12 years ago. Shit changes. Society changes, People change. People grow up. If Ice Cube actually put effort into an album and got behind it, I am sure he would have a successful release. 500,000 some odd people still think he is okay. And for a guy who is more content to produce and star inmovies, that isnt bad.

I respect that. I think this cat is washed up. Thats me. As far as acting and shit thats his biz. If I saw this cat I wouldnt run up to him and hate or run up and shake his hand. i would just keep it moving. I understand people grow up though. Good point.

@Pete- Keep following me around. Maybe you can be like some of these "vets" and make your siccness career off of me.

May 10, 2002
Rob S4 said:
@Pete- Keep following me around. Maybe you can be like some of these "vets" and make your siccness career off of me.
I've responded to you in a total of 2 threads Bobby. You think to highly of yourself, lol.